Secrets are no longer secrets

Flashback
That night

"Jackson,stop.I just need my space,and it is not only my problem"I said.

"Another?"Jackson narrow his eyebrows.

"I have something you should give advice."

"Say,just say,mark hyung"

"Recently I have confused feeling. I thought it will be disappear later.But still confused"

"What do u mean ,mark hyung?can you say simple word.I don't understand anything"

"I mean lately a girl...a girl is all over my mind and irritating my heart.My body don't listen my order.it is automatically moving towards her............"

"Mark hyung your phone is ringing."Jackson said.
"Hi,I want to apologize ,"

"who are you?"

"Mark,it is me,puppy.I....I..wan...want to..."

"What"

"I want to apologize. i am sorry for earlier "

"Why,Why,Why. Why do u want to apologize now?"

"I ...I don't want to quarrel with you,"

............

"Mark what are you thinking?"she shake my shoulder.

"Umm......umm...I re... remember....no nothing..let's go back.We have no time."
.............

May purple's pov

Today is really exhausted.as soon as I reach my dorm,I quickly put the bag down on the bed and take a bath.

After that,I eat hamburger with milk.and then take  a nap.

I wake up at 7:40 pm.I put make up on my face and wear white tee and black trousers, and bcos of cold weather, I put a pink sweater on it.

I call mark bcos he agree to eat ice cream with me and walk barefoot on the grass.

Tetetetete...

He seem not hear ringtone.when I am about to hang off,Jackson reply,"hey,mark is sleeping on the couch,will I have to wake him up ?"

"No no it's ok,I'll"

I go to their dorm,and knock.Jackson open the door for me.Other guys are stay quiet,they watch carefully.

I tiptoe towards the couch and poke mark's hand.He didn't move a bit.

I poke his cheek again,but sleep still.

how can he forget tonight plan and sleep like a panda?It is enough to make a prank on him! 😝

I borrow cosmetics  from bambam. I apply some makeup , draw eyebrows,eyeliner and apply pink lipstick on his lips.

But he didn't wake up yet. 

I am finally suspicious. why didn't he wake up yet? To this extent , i realize this situation.

I intend to prank him. But actually i was the victim of this prank.

He burst out laughing , and everyone also do except me.

I feel embarrassed. I want the ground to open and swallow me up.

I run out of got7 dorm, step up the ladder and go to the rooftop.

I hear the footsteps from behind . I know it is mark who follow me.

"Hey, are you angry?"mark said.