Mark diary part1 Love is not for sale

This is mark diary, I will emphasise on mark point of view in these kind of chapter.😃

The 2 days before May Purple left me

I remember about that night and that kiss.

Physically today is really exhausted for me, but now I am really happy .as soon as I reach my dorm,I quickly shower and then lay on the bed, but can't sleep, thinking and thinking.........
I agree to eat ice cream with her and walk barefoot on the grass.

Tetetetete...she now call me. But I want to tease her. So I ask Jackson to help me. Jackson reply ph call instead of me. So as I planned, She will wake me up. She do.

But may be this joke is too much for her. She seem angry to me.

She run out and go to the rooftop. I follow her.

"Hey, are you angry?"I ask her.

She don't reply.

" i am sorry."

suddenly she sit down on the floor. And cover her face with palms, sobbing.

I am surprised, panic and run towards her. My heart is somewhere painful, but can't localised and can't be described exactly. What is this feel? I can't stand her cry .

But later it disappear when she say she just tease me. Huu.... It's relief..

We walk while grabbing hands.

At park, we sit on the bench and eat.It is quiet here.She say she want to play the music in this kind of neighborhood. She take out his phone from pocket.

Suddenly I want to know her playlist, her favourite song.

I grab and steal her phone.

"What" "Oh,only got7 songs, really? "

I play forever young.and continue to search gallery.

"Hey hey, it is my privacy"she try to block me.

As soon as I open gallery,I jump a bit. Totally surprised. She has many of my photos. No way!

She look shy . Her cheek is red like tomato. So cute . oh, what is wrong with me.!

she confess me that I am her favourite idol. #awesome

"I have something serious to tell u, " I told her."Tell"she reply.

How can I say that she is also my special and favourite person? How can I confess my feeling to her? How can I tell her to believe me that I want to protect her in my whole life ? How to tell i wanna call her "babe"

Meanwhile, my phone rang off. What a horrible timing!

"Wait a sec" I said and answer my phone.

Irene call me and she is crying . she say she need my help. His ex-boyfriend(yes she broke up with him) is stalking and threatening her. She said she is so anxious that she faint and now admitted to hospital.

May be she was toying with me feeling in the past. she was the one who broke her promise easily. She cheated on me. But still she was my friend once. At least I have to go and look her condition to ensure safe. So I decide to go there.

Tonight I stay at hospital bcos no one is beside her.

.....................

Next day

I didn't saw purple today. I ask the staffs , they say she has another schedule. I couldn't find her bcos I couldn't also leave shooting site.
......................

The D-day May Purple left me

As a usual, today was filled with many schedules. I didn't have a time to rest until night.

We reach dorm at 7pm. There were letters in living room. We saw them. But anyone didn't touch bcos as soon as we reach dorm, all slept.

After taking a nap, i go to recording room. I have to practice as much as possible. During this comeback, I want to show best performance, best rap, and best stage in front of my ahgase.

Before I knocked the door, I heard some voices. One voice's owner is kito and the other is nickhun hyung.

I accidentally hear the conversation between nickhun and kito.

She asked nickhun, " oppa,you should accept offer from KBC drama company"

"I am not talented in acting and other actors are more suitable in that character"

"You are so humble, I already knew your acting skill in Purple case. "

"What? " he cover kito mouth with his hand. "Shuu, anyone can hear"

"Kito case? how? Is there any secret to hide? " I ask myself.

"Haha, no one can hear, no one is here. Let me continue my words. You should act in next korea drama. I support you"

"Then , we should choose Purple as a lead actress who is doctor , bcos she is really doctor"nickhun hyung said.

"😳😳😳" my face is like that. Can't believe myself, purple is a doctor. So why didn't she tell me in advance? I asked myself.

But after hearing all their conversation, I understand everything. Everything that include all the lies that she did to me.

.............
one week after May Purple left me

I am not angry to you, may purple. I'm not. How can i be angry? We didn't have that kind of relationship. We are not couple. You are not my girlfriend. Just a friend. You have the right to not tell your real life. You have the right to ..... right to leave me with only a letter. You don't have to explain to me. It's ok. 😏

.........
Two weeks after May Purple left me

I am angry . It's not ok.

.........
One month after May Purple left me

I am sitting alone on the grass. And eating ice-cream. If you think i miss her, no . I'm not. I just see her beside me.

.........