You are (mine)

May purple POV

This is continuation of wedding night👉

After I told all of my life story,I asked ,"you don't seem to be surprised!!!!"

"I already knew your true identity"

"From where?" I asked.

Before Mark can't say anything,I interrupted,"No need to answer,mark.You have the right to know all of these.It's OK"

"I have to apologise for misunderstanding you,You are sacrificing your life for sake of my life.On the way home,Kito and youngjae explained me all stories including Irene's evil plot"

He caress my cheeks and say"Babe,I always want to say this,u are the precious girl for me.You didn't know how much you are meant to me.Actually I should've been told sooner.I love you ❤❤❤.I love you ,more than anything in the universe.Will you be my girlfriend?"

I immediately say "YES"💞 and tears are falling on my cheeks.

"Why are you crying,babe?"

"Idk, you never love me.For the first time in my life,I am struggling with one sided love"

He wipe tear off my face."I'm sorry.I should've confessed sooner. Instead,I promise I will be the best boyfriend in the world and I will protect you , I don't want to see your tear anymore."

He pull me towards him. His words make me feel butterflies in my stomach.My heartbeat is so so fast .In addition,I hear mark's heartbeat.It is also fast like mine.

He kiss my hair and my forehead and then..

"Oh wait,don't you still remember u stole my first kiss?"

"I remembered awhile ago,back then everything is complicated including my feeling.I should've confessed first and then stole your first kiss ...... WHAT??? YOUR FIRST KISS "

"Of course,my first kiss"

Mark smirk and then he grin.

I can't read him."What?"I ask.

"I am happy to be your first,  babe" and then he peck on my lips and smile.

Me too,smile.

And then our long and passionate kiss continue.

............

Next morning
May purple POV

Mark sleep beside me.I stare him (Not moving an inch) for half an hour.I smile while thinking about last night and then he open his eyes.

"Why do you get up early?"

"I...IDK"

I quickly lie down and cover with blankets.*he caught me staring him red-handed*

"Hey,don't be shy."mark said and remove blankets from my body simultaneously.

"Hey look at me"He said.

I open my eyes.
........

Then I heard dog barking.

"Oh Coco is awakening,mark.let's get up,you have schedules."

"5 minutes...5minutes..... you are obviously avoiding my question using excuse ,whatever "

"Arni," I quickly stand up, pull his arm and drag him towards edge of bed.Why has he a perfect look every morning?I am jealous.I am a girl but I'm like potato, in addition, there's messy hair.

At that moment,Instead he pull me ,I fall on him (obviously his strength is bigger than mine ).

He hug me tightly like a bear.