That night and First kiss

At the party
Still mark pov

"Mark tell me your reason.why you look so down since yesterday?"Jackson asked me.

I don't want to answer.I only want to stay quiet.I ignore his questions and instead ,I continued drinking beer.Jackson  sigh and left.

Yesterday, I got a call from my ex,whom I can't forget yet,my last girlfriend before coming to korea .She said she is not ok with her current boyfriend.She miss me and our old time.I know she is trying to get back together.but what should I do?we are already far apart.She is currently engaged with her boyfriend,live in LA.I live as an idol in korea.

Jackson come again,and sit beside me,ask "is it again due to Irene?"

I nodded while gulping the rest of beer in my bottle.

"What happened?"he said while holding my shoulder.

"She said she want to go back to past.she still miss me"

"Ah,hyung.Don't believe her.She is just toying with your feeling.in the past,she is the one who broke her promise as well as your heart."

"I know"

"Of course, now she should be missing u . No one can compete your love for her. You were truly sincerely loving her.Even if,she was the first to tell u to break up when you were just trainee,not successful, jobless one"

I am silent this time. Just the thought of past can make me sob.i try not to cry.She cheat on me.She is an unfortunate nightmare for me.

He continued,"She just want your fame,mark hyung."

"Jackson,stop.I just need my space,and it is not only my problem"

Purple's pov

Party is playing on rooftop of Seoul hotel.It is too private and safe for celebrity! I see all of them are enjoying and freely dancing along with music on rooftop.

Now JB and his girlfriend ,Marie are gossiping and giggling while she is on his lap.

Raina is nowhere.I can't see also Mark. what they are doing?happily dancing or doing something?I feel something but I don't know,only I know is that it is bad and painful.

I feel not enjoyed here.I want to see and say sorry to one person.

I quickly pick up my phone and press  number.

"Hello"the one from other side answer.

"Hi,I want to apologize ,"

"who are you?"

"Mark,it is me,puppy.I....I..wan...want to..."

He interrupt"What"

"I want to apologize. i am sorry for earlier "

"Why,Why,Why. Why do u want to apologize now?"

"I ...I don't want to quarrel with you,"

"Mark quickly come and join party.let's dance" a girl's nasal voice,I immediately know she is Raina.

"It look like you are not alone,"

"Nope,I am alone"

"Mark,don't try to deceive,"

"Actually I am with someone"

.....

"Hello""Hello"

I  hung up bcos I didn't know how to say anymore.Why Why. Why do I want to know whether he is alone or not,why am i angry when he is with girls.

I put my phone on the table.I just stare to the sky.

Suddenly someone pulled my hand.

Mark what are you doing?

Author's pov

"Jackson,stop.I just need my space,and it is not only my problem"Mark said.

"Another?"Jackson narrow his eyebrows.

"I have something you should give advice."

"Say,just say,mark hyung"

"Recently I have confused feeling. I thought it will be disappear later.But still confused" Mark is more and more drunken.

"What do u mean ,mark hyung?can you say simple word.I don't understand anything"

"I mean lately a girl...a girl is all over my mind and irritating my heart.My body don't listen my order.it is automatically moving towards her............"His words are becoming stuttering.So jackson can't even understand any of mark's words.

"Mark hyung your phone is ringing."Jackson said.

"Hello" Mark answer.

"Hi,I want to apologize ,"

"who are you?"

"Mark,it is me,puppy.I....I..wan...want to..."

He interrupt"What"

"I want to apologize. i am sorry for earlier "

"Why,Why,Why. Why do u want to apologize now?"

"I ...I don't want to quarrel with you,"

At that time a girl said from behind"Mark quickly come and join party.let's dance"

"It look like you are not alone,"

"Nope,I am alone"

"Mark,don't try to deceive,"

"Actually I am with someone"Mark want to say jackson is with him.

.....

"Hello""Hello"
.......

Jackson listen all mark words but still can't understand.

"Who is it"

"Jackson I need to go"Mark walk out unstably.

"Hyung....ah.."Jackson scrub his hair and run towards mark.but still bambam block him.And he vomit on jackson."bammie,even if you can't drink,you want to drink,come on,let's go home"

xxxx

Mark is walking towards purple and pulling her hand.

"Mark what are you doing?"

he hold her wrist more firmly.and when they reach outside of the group of people,he finally stop.

His hands slightly let her go.and he gently push her to lean on the wall.

Then his one hand is beside and over her head and another is holding her arm.

They just stay there for a few minutes.

May purple's pov

He just stay there for a few minutes. me too.I don't know how to react this situation.

And then I look at him.He seriously gaze at me.and  touch my cheek,tilt my head and kiss me.

What?

Kiss....💋💋💋

IDK

A little bit of beer taste and that soft lip mix.....