Stupid pabo (Part2)

At the restaurant

"Did u know I left my phone in car which is parked in car parking? I will take it with jacob, wait a second while talking to each other". Honey said while pulling hand of jacob who is still in dazzle.

At that time, Matrix said " I want to confess you honestly"

I don't respond . 

"I know when i say this words, it may damage our friendship. But I can't hide my feeling anymore" He look at my eyes carefully.

I knew already that I will hear that kind of words from him someday .

If that words came from the man who occupied my heart, I could been delightful but it can't happen.

I am thankful for his help. I always get his help but I didn't give him anything back.

My family consider him as a family member. They love and aceept him as son-in-law.  Everyone in my environment also knows he will propose me soon .

He has a great job and good personality, handsome and come from wealthy family. Almost all girls fall for him.

"I ..I.... I.. " the words don't come out from my mouth easily. I sigh .

"Don't say anything immediately, it is ok. You need to listen to me.I love u since i meet u at first . believe me, i will do everything that make u happy"

"But"

"I know but don't say 'no' at once. Reconsider for me.  only after that, give me answer. "

Then jacob and honey come back thankfully . So we can stop our conversation.

After eating a bit, I feel undigested. So I came to toilet. After vomiting a lot, I am relieved.

At that time, i hear a girl voice.That voice is somewhere familiar ."I try to persuade mark to follow me. At first, he didn't. But I acted a bit. Of course, he is just the same guy as before. He pity for me.His heart is weak and stupid. I can use him as I like. As you promise, u will give me 10000 dollars if I marry to him. Keep your words. "

She hung up.

I am totally puzzled. What did I hear? Can't believe my ears!

I try to peek through door. Like I think, she is actually no other than Irene.  shocking!

I call kito to indirectly tell mark the truth .

But she doesn't answer my phone. This may be because she is performing on the stage. She debuted this month. I try many time.but still no answer.

May be because luck is not on my side.
..............
In my home

As soon as i reach my home, I start to  search phone number of JYP staffs .

I find two. I call first one but no respond. So I pray and call second one carefully.

"This time....... this time.......  god pls"

"Hello"

"Hello, I am May purple, I want to talk with kito"

"Sry, Who? "

"I am MAY PURPLE,WHO WAS TRAINEE TWO MONTH AGO,  I WANT TO TALK WITH KITO, IT IS IMPORTANT"

"Oh purple, i am Shea, i miss u"

"Aunty Shea, lucky to meet u, pls call kito"

"I am sorry, i can't"

"What?  Why? "

"Now JYP has so many problems ,  everything is messed up. Everyone is stressful these days"

"Umm, what happened, pls tell me details"

"I have to keep in secrets. JYP told us not to tell any other person"

"But u know i were jyp family although leave for some reason"

"But"

"No but. Pls. I am begging, u can trust me"

"Ok, ok. Last couple of weeks, there were many rumors on websites about dating photos of youngjae of got7 and kito, your friend.After JYP knew that, he was really angry bcos they disobey their no dating rule for 3 years. "

Now i know why kito can't use her phone.

"And another news"

"Another is about mark . "

"WHAT....... WHAT HAPPENED"

"He want to quit from got7 and go to San Francisco"

What, he want to come here.  why?did he know my place? Did he want to follow me? Stop dreaming, may purple. This is impossible.

"Why wanna he go to San Francisco? "
I ask Shea.

"There is the rumor that his ex girlfriend live there, he want to follow her"

"What?  Bcos of her, he dare to lose his dream"

"Another rumor also say that he follow her bcos ........... Umm, i see kito, hey kito ....... Hey kito kito"

I hear footsteps and also kito voice.

"Hello it is me, kito"

"Kito, i am puppy, what happened there, what happened to mark"

"Mark is planning to go to San Francisco, He already buy ticket and is going to go there tomorrow, No one can block his way"

"What is going on, i don't understand nothing"

After expaining to me from the start till the end, i know the condition.

Clearly Irene is lying to everyone. The worst thing is that she will destroy mark's future and leave him heartbroken like the past.

Suddenly i don't know myself. I pull the travelling bag and put the clothes , what i see, there.

And search my passport and go to airport.

...................
Plane land at incheon airport. I quickly ran out and rush to go to JYP.

At JYP

Coincidentally, i meet with aunty shea.

"Hello, i have to meet with mark. Pls take me where he is,  Aunty shea"

"Ok, calm down baby. I will. Drink water. "

I rush drinking water.

...............
"This room" she point at a room. JYP has changed decoration and rebuilt some part of building. I can't recognize at first.

"Mark, don't you have a brain?  how can u be so stupid! "I hear angry voice of an old male.

" listen carefully,i agree with papa. If u don't listen and do unreasonable and stupid decision, I will cut off sibling relationship with u"here is another voice. This is of woman .

I open the door and enter the room nervously.

"Puppy" first person who notice me is bambam.

But now everyone is giving me a surprised look.

"Umm, hello"

i had already arranged words  to convince mark while riding on plane but they disappear now and brain is blank.

"Sorry i have to go"Mark tell , while not looking at me a bit.

Mark carry his bag and walk towards me in the way to door.

When he reach side by side to me, he just pass like stranger.

I startled. My heart can't help,  ache.

I suddenly hold his hand. Now his turn to startle.

" what"he coldly respond.

"I have to tell u, I am pregnant with you, mark"