every cell in the body is reacting

Actually I have to go to Junho oppa room.

Oh I forgot to tell u Junho oppa didn't come to this morning.and he wasn't there last night incident.

"Oppa,I'm here"Now i am in front of door.
"Hi"Junho said while opening the door.
"I'm May purple"
"Hi nice to meet u,I am your patient Junho,call me Junho oppa,let's come in"
"Nice to meet u too"

After a long talk and examining necessary ,giving some medication ,I return to room.Tonight kito move her stuffs from her home to my room.Yes.she share the room with me.This is great.I am not lonely.

When I reach my room, at the front of door of my room,I saw a white dog waving its tail.
"Oh so cute,who are u,do u lost ur way to home"I said to her(now I see she is female puppy.)I am used to talk to dogs always.I really love dogs so much and love to talk them bcos they listen and seem to understand my words.I am sometimes weird right?

I sit in front of door. I hug her in my chest and caress her hairs.Her smell is so nice.

"Your owner really care about u,u shouldn't run away from home,you pabo,what is your name"I said while kissing her.She also seem to like me.I love her,she is so cute.

"Her name is coco"
A deep voice make me startle.
He also said,"coco ya,your noona is right,u should listen appa words"

She is coco.So owner of that deep voice is no other than Mark Tuan.I look upward to see him.Coco bark and run to him.I stand up.

"Thank u May.I'm Mark from got7. Nice to meet u"

"Glad to meet u too"

"Coco ya"I hear another voice.

"ommo youngjae" ah I can't control my mouth.

"Youngjae ya,she take care of our little coco."Mark said.

"Aww,thanks u,coco run away while drying her hair after bath her."Youngjae said.

"I'm sorry,I don't understand Hangul, hehe I can know only a few words"I said.

"I'm sorry,mark hyung,translate for her"youngjae said.

"Ani,it is ok"I said waving my head.

And then Mark translate for me.

*oh oppa thanks u*said in my mind.

"Coco ya, be a good girl" I said while I mess head hair of coco in mark hand. Coco lick my hand.

"Mark hyung,look!coco really like may."youngjae said and invite me to their dorm.

I want to go their dorm and want to know how they live,eat,sleep,play or speak.

But on the other hand, I don't want to go bcos I am shy or embarrassed around these 7 flower boys.My cheek will go red when they talk to me with their attractive voices.even I always listen their songs repeatedly everyday.

Yes,every cell in the body is reacting.

"No,I will go to wait her in my room.My new roommate kito will move this night.sry amd thanks for invite"

"So We will have dinner together with you and kito."youngjae this time said in English. (Younglish time(*^_^*)) while raising his eyebrow.

"Umm"

"Let's have fun"

"I don't know whether Kito agree or not.I will ask her"

"Yes,I absolutely agree"umm this is kito voice.I don't even know when she arrived.

And so,there is no reason left.I have to go to that dinner.

I help kito fix her stuffs.We have each own bedroom in dorm.

After this,we bathe and change clothes. Kito wear white top and pink jeans. I wear white,and blue floral in pink dress up to knee length with white converse shoe. Actually we want to wear same color,So intentionally chose this.(I am bad in describing clothes, sry if incorrect)

After this,we knock the door of got7 dorm excitedly.

"Coming" No wonder,this is wild and sexy,Jackson voice.

He open the door.as always,he wear all black.and handsome.

Next one,youngjae who wear black hoodie and jeans is smiling to us.
JB who wear grey shirt and quarter pants.he is always chic.
Jr wear blue shirt and quarter pants.
Bambam and yugyeom wear colorful shirts and ripped jeans.

Kito and me look them amazingly how they are flawless even without makeup.Our jaws are automatically open.You know We both are igot7. Fangirling mood on.😍😍😍

And lastly Mark come out.I heard even my own heart beat.My head also totally blank.

*ah no I have to control myself. otherwise Mark also think I am weird fangirl,so we feel uncomfortable around them*I speak in my mind.

"Hey,stop looking them,close your mouth,and let's go"kito said quietly in my ear.

"What,no"I shyly said. Redness in my cheek now spread to whole face even to my ears.

Mark oppa returning towards my direction.He even look at me and smile.A smile adding on his adorable face makes my heart more fluttered.

Now he is a few inches away from me.

Labb dub....labb dub..dub dub