10

|Scarlett's POV|

It has been a month since my conversation with Braden. This last month I have weighed my two choices, but both of them hold an equal piece of my heart. I just can't find it in my heart to hurt one of them.

I feel bad though. Nile doesn't even know that there is even a choice. I hate withholding things from him, but I'm afraid that telling him would destroy him. Nile is a great guy, but I know that there are still some lingering feelings for Braden and that's not fair. Ugh!

Every Time I make a decision there is always the opposite side that pops up and makes me reconsider.

Anyways, all drama aside, today is my c-section day for the twins. Nile and I couldn't be more excited. A majorly funny thing is that hey will share their birthday with Annalise. I'll have 3 kids that share a birthday and so will my other 3. It's quite hilarious.

Nile and I are on our way to the hospital. I looked over at him. He was looking at the roar in front of him, but I saw him checking me out in the corner of his eye. I laughed and whisper-yelled, "eyes on the road mister!" He chuckled at me and put his hand on my thigh. He smiled as we continued discussing names for our baby boys.

We could not agree on baby B's name for the life of us. We kept going back and forth until, at the same time we both said the same exact name. It was perfect.

We decided on Grayson Tyler Malm for baby A, and Treisen Daniel Malm for baby B. I'm so eager to meet my baby boys.

|At the hospital|

We got to the hospital and checked in with the redhead at the front desk. She was checking Nile out the entire time. She literally knows we're husband and wife and that these are our second and third children together. Like, ew. What type of person does that? Wait, I'm being hypocritical. Opps.

I sat there in a chair with my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

What felt like only seconds passed and then I was being shaken awake by Nile. All the sudden I was in a comfy bed and then I was back asleep.

|A few hours later|

I was awake and halfway rested. I could've used a few more hours, but the moment I have been waiting for was finally here. It was time to meet my babies. We were in the operating room and Nile was all dressed in his hospital clothing and ready to go.

They started the procedure. I could feel a little stinging, but it didn't hurt that much and the only thing you could hear was the clanking of metal until one of the most beautiful cries I've ever heard filled the room. Tears came to my eyes as the doctor yelled: "it's a boy!" They let Nile and I see him and then went to clean him up and do some tests.

After what seemed like forever another beautiful and magnificent cry filled the room. The doctor yelled "it's a girl!" They showed her to us and then Nile looked at me with a confused look, the same look I'm sure was resting on my face right now. "Girl?" we both questioned at the same time.

|One day later|

Yes, baby B was a girl. The doctor got it wrong. Nile and I are definitely shocked, but so extremely happy. We decided to name the boy Grayson Tyler and we named our little princess Skyla Waverly. We are so excited to have them here. It felt like my shortest pregnancy, but it was actually my longest.

I was holding Skyla and Grayson and staring at them. I knew in this moment that my family is complete. I'm done having kids. The last two pieces of my puzzle are here. I was making weird faces at them when I heard the door to my room open. I looked up and saw the rest of my little, well big, family. Here comes the chaos.

Grayson Tyler Malm:

DOB: August 14

Weight: 6lbs. 5oz.

Height: 21 inches

Time: 8:03pm

Skyla Waverly Malm:

DOB: August 14

Weight: 6lbs. 2oz.

Height: 20 inches

Time: 8:11pm