12

|Nile's POV|Two months later|

It has been two months. My babies are two months old. That's insane. They're so big. I just want them to stop growing. It's annoying how fast they are growing.

Anyways, I just got off the phone with a very important person and now I have to leave. God, I hate that I have to leave. I don't want to, but I have to.

|Scarlett's POV|

Nile has basically disappeared. It's like the twins being born scared him or something. He has been gone so much. I don't understand. He is missing out on so many important moments.

I was nursing Skyla when Nile walked downstairs, keys in hand. Today is his day off, where could he possibly have to be that is more important than bonding with Skyla and Grayson? Nothing, nothing is the answer.

I've been stuck in the house these last two months. Day after day, after day. I love my children, but sometimes Mama needs a break. Being stuck in a house with two infants and a toddler and sometimes 3 six-year-olds, can be a little exhausting. It's great. Can you sense the sarcasm?

The only time I get a little time to myself is when I'm alone in the front seat when I take the triplets to school. All the kids are in the back and I get some much needed alone time to myself. I just need some help. I think I might literally go crazy.