11

|Braden's POV|August 14|

My phone woke me up. It's annoying beeping. God, I swear I just fell asleep minutes ago. I opened my eyes and sat up. I rubbed my eyes and then grabbed my phone. I looked at the screen and Olivia's picture was flashing. I looked at the time. It's four in the morning.

I got a feeling I know what this call is. A feeling of excitement came over me and I pressed the green accept button. "Braden, it's time."

|At the hospital|

I entered Olivia's hospital room and walked to her. She looked at me and smiled right before she squeezed her eyes shut. The pain of a contraction taking over her body. I walked over to her as she started squeezing the sheets. I grabbed her hand and she basically crushed it. I just let her continue crushing though.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, she stopped clutching my hand and looked up at me. "How are you?" I greeted her with a grin.

"I'm... outstanding." She said back with an enormous amount of sarcasm in her voice. I chuckled at her. "I'm dilated... to a 9, 100% effaced, and the baby is head down. I also couldn't get an epidural because I was too far along when I got here." She said breathily, all in one voice.

I laughed at her, shaking my head. She studied my face as my laughter died down. I just watched her for a few moments. I am truly amazed by this woman's grace. She is truly amazing and she deserves so much better than me.

"Thank you." I rushed out. She got a confused look on her face. "Thank you for what?" She recounted.

"Everything." I shakily said in a low voice right as the doctor walked in.

"Who is ready to have a baby?" He exclaimed excitedly.

Olivia grabbed my hand tightly and gulped, then she proclaimed eagerly, "let's do this."

|One hour later|

James Trevor Parker was born and he is so chubby and handsome.

James Trevor Parker:

DOB: August 14

Weight: 8lbs. 4oz.

Time of Birth: 8:07PM

Height: 20.5 inches