Part 6

A/N: I hope you are all enjoying your summer break so far I know I am when I'm not stuck in my house with no one to hang out with, but enough about me. Here is the long awaited chapter you all have been waiting to see. Ps: this photo is the closest I could come to with the description of Marie. 

I woke up the next day. I looked over to the bedside clock and read 7:34am.

"Well might as well get up and order some room service." I said to myself.

I got up and walked to the bathroom which is huge by the way! I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, the everyday morning routine basically. Took a quick shower and then ordered room service. While I was waiting for my food I opened my suitcase and put on a pair of washed out ripped shorts, a white tank top, and a baby blue v-neck tee. Tucked that into my shorts and put on a brown leather belt. I heard a knock at the door and I walked over to open it to see my breakfast and then the server. Because who isn't in love with food.

"Here is you're breakfast miss." The server said.

I said thank you and gave her a tip. I took my food over to the counter and sat down to eat. And it was delicious! I decided to go for a walk on one of the Lodge's wood trails. I pulled my hair up into a high ponytail and put on my hiking boots.

"Ready for a hike Lilly?" I asked her.

"Sure am. I don't know why but I feel like that we shouldn't go for to long of a hike though." Lilly said happily but then a little unsure.

"You worry to much." I said back to her.

I texted my mom to let her know just in case she came looking for me but I didn't tell her which one because I didn't think much of it.

"Ahhh it feels so good to just walk outside. I feel so free." I said.

"Who are you talking to?" Lilly said laughing.

"No one." I said plainly.

I started to feel an urge to walk off the path so I did because a little adventure never hurt anyone. Well anyone I knew. I walked off the trail for a while and came across a place that didn't seem like it could be real. But yet here I am. The pond had light dancing across the ripples in the water caused from a waterfall that had mossy vines hanging from it with little flowers growing on the vines. It felt so magical. The grass was so green and had dew drops sparkling from the sun above over head. And judging from its position it looked like it might be noon. Have I really been out here for that long? I started to get a little antsy feeling in my stomach and I could feel some anxiety building up inside of me.

"Marie, I think we should start heading back. I don't like this feeling that we are getting." Lilly said in a scared voice.

But I don't blame her so I agreed and turned around and started walking away from the magical scenery before me. But I didn't even get a single step in before I collapsed to the ground from sudden pain in my body that was everywhere. I saw Lilly whimpering and curled up in a ball. It broke my heart to see her go through the same pain I was feeling right now.

"Lilly what is happening?!" I asked her frantically.

"I don't know!" She replied in a small voice.

I could feel all this surging pain coursing through my whole body. My bones started to break and reshape. I wanted to scream but I couldn't. Im was in the woods all by myself and I don't know what is happening.

"What is happening to me!!!" I screamed out in pain.

And then I saw darkness......

When I woke up it was dark outside. I felt a breeze brush through my fur. Wait what? Fur? I got up and walked over to the pond trying not to fall over my...paws. I looked down into the pond at my reflection and I saw a wolf. A BIG wolf. It took me a few seconds to realize it was me.

"What...just...happened? Lilly?" I asked in shock.

"Well I believe you just had your first shift!" She said excitedly.

I couldn't help but feel excited to. I saw tht my birth mark was still visible. But my physical wolf form looked nothing like Lilly. Which is not normal for a wolf. I was pure white my fur was legit glowing and was sparkling. And when the moon hit me at just the right angle, my fur would have a translucent lavender color to it. My eyes were what fascinated me the most. They were white with lavender sparkles around the rim.

I spent so much time being in awe looking at my wolf that I totally forgot that it was night!

"Crap! Everyone is probably losing their tails right now worrying about where I am!" I said out loud.

I shifted back without thinking and started running back to the lodge. Right when I found the trail I was greeted with a hard wall of my whole front side then fell onto my butt.

"Oof!" I heard the female voice sputter out.

"Marie!" My mother said.

"Why are you naked!" She exclaimed.

"Wait I'm naked?" I said confused then looked down at myself.

Holy crap! I am naked. I jumped up and ran behind a tree a shifted like I had done it a million times and no pain. I walked out from behind the tree and walked up to my mother and head butted her gently.

"Well that answers my question." My mother said laughing.

My mother pulled out a blue powder and sprinkled it on the ground. I looked at it confused then looked back to my mother.

"I will explain later." Was all she said.

I heard multiple steps running in our direction. On instinct I got in front of my mother in a attack position ready to attack whatever was coming.

"It's okay it's your dad, Derek, Ryan, and the others." My mother said petting my face.

It was then that I really got a good idea of how big I was then. I was taller than my mother! Just how big am I?!

"Marie! Thank god your mother found yo-..." was all my father said before he stopped talking and stared at me as if he had lost his mind.

I heard a snap of a twig behind us and I spun around and growled then sprung an attack on whatever it was.

"Marie get off of me!" I heard Ryan say through a mind link.

"Ryan? Oh sorry I did it on instinct." I said out loud as I lowered my head in embarrassment.

"Wait did you just speak out loud without a mind link!" Ryan said shocked.

"Um yeah. Why? Isn't it normal?" I said in a duh tone.

"Umm no. It's not normal. In fact I don't think I've ever heard of a wolf able to speak out loud before." Ryan said a little fascinated by the discovery of my lets just say 'ability'.

"Your so beautiful Marie!" My mother said.

"Yeah in fact your bigger than your own mate!" Derek said doubling over laughing. Great another thing he can make fun of me for.

"Yeah it is a bit odd isn't it?" Ryan said with a smirk in his voice.

Well thats all for now my lovlies. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Leave a comment on what you think and vote thank you. Hope I will update soon sense it is summer now.