Part 13

My eyes opened when I felt the sunlight coming through the big windows of my bedroom. I sat up and checked my phone to see if I had any messages or missed calls. But there was none. I got out of bed and made something to eat and then I did everything I needed to in the bathroom even redressing my stitches. I heard a knock on my door so I walked over and looked through the peep hole and saw Nicolette. I unlocked the door and let her in.

"Morning." I said tiredly.

"Morning to you to." She said with a smile and we hugged.

"Your room is huge!" She said surprised.

"Yeah I know. It's a little big for just one person." I laughed.

After two hours of talking we got dressed to go out and walk to the nearest shopping center to do some shopping. I put on a black tank top with a moon and a sun along with gray skinny jeans. I put my hair up into a high pony tale and put on combat boots. We left the room and made are way down to the lobby and on are way out the door I saw the two men I saw from last night. And their eyes had landed on me but I shook it off as nothing. I sent my mom a text that I was with Nicolette and not to worry. The shopping center turned out to be a huge mall which is all the better. We hit up a few stores and bought some clothes and makeup. Then we got some lunch and chatted about what girls usually chat about. Then we saw Lights Out which was really scary.

"Well that was fun." I said with a grin.

"Yeah it was. So when we get back to the Lodge do you want to head down to the pool?" She said as she readjusted her headband.

"Yeah sure, sounds relaxing." I said.

'What about your stitches?' Lilly said.

'It will be fine. I'm sure they are healed by now and I will just take them out.' I said reassuring her.

We came back to the lodge and went to my room and put down our bags in the bedroom. I went into the closet and grabbed my black bikini and changed in the bathroom. After I put on my bikini I looked at my stitches and low and behold I was right my wound was gone and there was no sign of me ever being hurt, not a scar and not even a scratch. I pulled out the stitches with ease and threw them away. I walked out and put on jean shorts and a crop top, grabbed a towel and sunscreen then we walked down to the pool. We found a good spot in the bright sun and we laid out our towels on the chairs and put on sunscreen. We took off our shorts and tops and it was embarrassing because a group of four guys had made a few cat calls over to us.

"Disgusting." I mumbled to Nicolette who nodded her head in agreement.

We adjusted the chairs so that we would be flat so we could tan. The weather was perfect to. Not a cloud in the sky, the sun was nice and bright, a slight breeze to cool us off, and not to mention that it was around 96 degrees out here. Not even half and hour later two of the guys from the group of four walked over to us and started flirting with us. And Lilly was not happy about it and neither was I. But Nicolette on the other hand didn't mind because she was single and flirting back. As for me...

"So what brings a hot girl such as yourself down to the pool at this time of day?" He asked.

"Because I wanted to." I replied simply as I flipped my head the other way from him hinting that I wasn't interested in talking to him or into him at all. But he apparently didn't get the hint.

"Naturally. I mean it is nice outside." He said.

"And that is why I came down here." I said getting annoyed.

"Well aren't you being feisty." He said in a seductive tone. But it didn't work.

"Okay, listen. I'm sure your a nice guy and all but I'm just not interested in you. So could you please just leave me alone." I said bluntly making it clear that he wasn't ganna get anywhere with me.

"But I'm interested in you." He said as I flipped over so my back could tan. But sadly that meant I had to turn my face to him so half of my face wouldn't be darker than the other.

"I'm flattered and all but like I said I'm not interested so can you please go away." I said even more annoyed.

"Common just give me a chance to change you're mind." He said in a fake pouty tone. But I caught him looking over my body like a pervert.

"I'm sorry but no." I said very clearly.

He moved so that he sat a little closer to me and now I was within arms reach. Which made me nervous.

"Surely you are just playing hard to get." He said.

He started to move his hand to my head to play with my hair when suddenly someone caught him by the wrist and pulled it away.

"She said she wasn't interested." I heard a male voice say with gritted teeth and a protective tone. I looked up and saw Ryan.

"Did he touch you?" Ryan said turning his head to me softening his voice so it was sweet. And all the negative energy was gone from me.

"No." I said shyly.

"What's the big idea man. Can't a guy flirt with a hot female such as her in peace?" The guy said annoyed.

By now Nicolette and the other guy had stopped flirting and watched what was going on before them with curiosity.

"Not when they are obviously telling you to go away. So can you please go back to your group of friends over there." Ryan said gesturing to the two boys on the other side of the pool who were also watching.

The guy just stood there and watched as Ryan turned and came over to me and sat on my chair in front of me. The guy went back to his group of friends with a pissed expression on his face. As for the other guy he went back to talking with Nicolette and Ryan didn't seem to care because it wasn't me.