Part 11

"Marie are you okay!" Ryan said running over to me and putting his head under my neck a rubbed himself on me then licked the side of my face where the cut was.

"I am fine other than the scratches." I said.

Ryan shifted back and started inspecting me checking for more wounds. He stopped when he got to the wound where the rouge took his claws and dug them a good few inches into my side. My mom also shifted and she looks like she hasn't aged a bit.

"Shift." Ryan said.

I shifted and thats when the pain from the deep wound hit me. Apparently I can't have a big pain tolerance like my wolf form. I could feel the blood pouring out but it was slow.

"Does it hurt?" Ryan asked.

"Of course it hurts you idiot." I said as I leaned on him.

How are we ganna fix this we are miles away from any doctor at this rate I will die from blood loss.

"Mom please tell me there is a way to heal this." I said hoping it was an ability that we might have.

"No we don't we have the same healing rate as all other wolves." She said with a sad look on her face.

I looked to Ryan hoping he knew how to fix this. But he just looked at me in the eyes as if he was searching for an answer or anything to help.

"Mom go get uhh...my other mom. Your sister she is at the lodge!" I told her giving her no choice and she shifted an ran off.

"She wont make it here in time Marie!" Ryan said as he took off his shirt to put it on the deep wound.

I hissed at the pain from the pressure he was applying to slow the bleeding. He was just staring at my side. It looked like he was about to cry and break down.

"Hey look at me." I said to him and he looked up into my eyes and I could see he was crying.

"Hey you big baby I'm ganna be fine." I said joking around to lighten the mood.

"Even when your in pain you still make jokes." He said putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.

I smiled at him. I have to stay strong for both of us. I am not dying today. And then an idea hit me.

"Ryan?" I said with question in my voice.

"What?" He said.

"I need you to do something." I said as I put my hand on his cheek.

"And that is?" He said with hope in his eyes.

"......mark me......" Was all I said as I removed my hand from his cheek.

"But..." then I cut him off.

"Do it Ryan." I said putting assertiveness behind my voice.

He looked conflicted and he was just looking at me like I was a puzzle.

"Lilly tell Leo that I think marking me is the only way that might help. And if Ryan still is conflicted, have Leo take over Ryan." I told Lilly.

She nodded understanding and told Leo he agreed with what I said on my theory. Ryan's wolf Leo told him and Ryan nodded but he was still hesitant. Leo wasn't risking loosing Lilly or me so he took over but when he did I went weak in the knees a caught me I looked at him I could see his eyes were black it was Leo but Ryan was fighting for dominance.

"Do it." I said to Leo and he did but not immediately.

Leo is my mate as well because he is a part of Ryan we all love each other equally. He kissed my neck a few times and then he stopped I looked at him from the corner of my eye and I saw Ryan back in control. I felt pain in my in my neck as his k-9s sank into my neck.

"It...hurts." I said as a tears started to flow down my cheeks.

"I know it always does. Just try to relax." He said as he placed a hand on my back to lift me up so it would be easier.

And then he just kept his arm around me his other arm still keeping his shirt on the open wound. I relaxed like he said despite the pain and pain turned to pleasure and comfort.

I felt something forming on my neck where he was marking me. The formation of the mark was complete.

Ryan pulled back and I could feel his k-9s retract from my neck. A weird feeling. He then kissed it and I had shivers rush through me.

"It looks exactly like your necklace." He said as he looked at my mark with full satisfaction of his handy work.

I adjusted my position and winced when pain shot through my side. And I began to cry again because the pain was being unbearable.

"Shhh just give it some time to work little one." Ryan said as placed a single kiss on my forehead.

"I feel dizzy." I said to Ryan.

"Just hold on little one just don't go to sleep." He said and I could tell he felt like crying again.

"Marie!" I heard my mother yell as she ran next to my other mom who was in wolf form.

"Ryan let me see her." My mother said as she grabbed something from her bag.

Ryan reluctantly gave me to her. She removed the shirt and it was then that I got a good idea of how much blood I lost and I looked at Ryan who's arm was covered with my blood. He hid his arm from me so I didn't have to look at it.

"Okay this is going to hurt so feel free to scream if you need to." She said.

She got a white powder out of her bag and put some in her hand and put it over my side. I screamed the loudest I've ever screamed in my life. I started to shake almost like a seizure.

"Ryan hold her still will you." Mother said as she grabbed a liquid and sprinkled it around the edge of my wound. What happened next was the worst part.

"Wait hold on!" Ryan said to my mother.

"That is a needle made of wolfsbane. You can't use that!" Ryan said as he calmed me down and I was no longer shaking.

"Do it." My mother Lyla said to her sister.

She did and I screamed until she was done. I didn't feel dizzy anymore just tired and mother said that its normal and not to worry. Told Ryan to redress my wound every 5 hours. And Ryan carried me back while both my mothers stayed behind and looked like they were having a conversation.