Part 8

I was back in my room getting ready for bed doing my nightly routine. I had just gotten out of the shower when I heard a knock at my door.

"Who is it?" I said as I combed my wet hair.

"It's Ryan." I heard Ryan say.

"Be right there just give me a second." I said as I hurried to grab a towel and wrap myself in it and quickly walked to the door and opened it and letting him come inside.

"Nice room you got here." He said as he looked around.

"Yeah it is isn't it." I said.

"So have you had dinner yet?" He asked.

"Not yet no." I said walking up to him.

He turned around to face me and parted his lips about to say something but stopped to look at me and he looked a little taken back. Making me feel confused.

"You know you could have put on clothes before you came to the door." He said turning around and I could see his ears turning red. I have to say it was funny and cute.

"Well I just got out of the shower and it would be rude to just leave you standing out in the hallway alone." I said as I quickly walked over to the walk in closet and shut the doors to it as I changed into a pair of warm soft pink pj shorts and slip on a graphic white tank top with a black crescent moon on it and put my hair up in a high pony tail then walked out if the closet. When I walked out I could smell the mouth watering scent of well done steak with long cut green beans plus mashed potatoes. But I didn't order room service. I walked into the kitchen section of my hotel apartment and saw Ryan making food.

"And what is this?" I asked as I inhaled more of the heavenly food.

"I am making you dinner sense you haven't had dinner yet." He said turning around and smiled at me then returned to cooking.

"What about you? Have you eaten dinner yet?" I asked walking to the refrigerator to get some water from the water dispenser and leaned back on the counter.

"I haven't eaten dinner either. That is why I am making dinner for two." He said as he turned off the grill top and started making two plates of food then walking over to the dinner table.

"Thank you." I said as I sat down in the end chair at the head of the table.

"No problem." He said.

And we eat dinner and made small talk. Man can this guy cook! After we finished I took our dishes over to the sink and washed them off then put them in the dish washer. After that we sat down and watched some TV. Around 11pm is when we were saying bye and I thanked him again for dinner. I started to feel exhausted a lot.

"Hold on I think I forgot my phone on the coffee table in the living room." Ryan said and went to the living room to get his phone.

I started to feel even mire exhausted to the point where I could sleep on the hard cold floor and I wouldn't care as long as I was sleeping.

"Found it." Ryan said from the living room.

"You know, I'm really starting to consider just sleeping right here." I said tiredly to Lilly.

"I don't blame you." She said as she yawned.

And then I saw her just collapse.

"Lilly! Lilly! Wake up...Lil-." I yelled at her before I also collapsed into darkness falling fast to the ground but someone caught me.

"Marie!" I heard Ryan yell as the sound of his voice faded.