Part 32

A/N: Sorry for the wait everyone. It's just that midterms are coming up and I have them all this week and next week. On the bright side they are half days which should give me opportunity to destress the day off by writing more chapters for you all because you all deserve it so much and I love you all and I'm thankful for all the lovely comments and I'm also super thankful for all of your supportive votes on my book. And now for the long, long, long awaited chapter...32.

I stared in bewilderment at the scene I had created before me as the pack shattered all the rouges that were frozen all except for the skank who lead the charge so she could be taken to the dungeon for questioning as soon as I figured out how to thaw her without burning her to a crisp corps or a pile of ash. Ryan was giving out orders as Ashley walked me back to the pack house as I was still wondering how I had done what I did to all the now shattered piles of frozen rouges. I went into the kitchen to fix myself a big snack due to how much energy that magic took up. If anything it felt like the magic was hungry itself and used me as self serving buffet. I quickly ate my snack and put my dish in the sink for washing. I heard little gurgles come from upstairs in my room and quickly ran up to my babies had just remembering that I had them. I kissed them all over there faces as they smiled at my touch. I felt warm arms wrap around me, shooting sparks up my spine.

"I was worried about you when I heard your howl." Ryan said as he kissed the back of my head.

"Well I'm okay. I'm just confused on how that magic happened so naturally." I said with question and curiosity in my voice.

"Maybe your mom will know something about it." He say as he took Sky and held him with that fatherly love look in his eyes.

"What a daddy's boy." I laughed at him and he smirked in my direction.

"Well of course he is. He's my son. And she," he said motioning his head towards Crystal.

"She is a daddy's girl. I love them as equally as I love you." He said as both of us put the twins back into there cribs.

Later that day it became night and after I had done everything that needed to be done I changed for bed and slipped right on into it and immediately fell into a wonderful dream. There was a big unicorn standing in front of a waterfall starring at me with kind gentle ocean blue eyes. His coat was a soft looking white coat. He approached me and bowed his head in greeting.

"What a beautiful animal you are." I said in awe.

He bobbed his head up and down and whined with pleasure from the complement I gave him. He lowered himself to the ground and laid down onto of his strong folded legs. I sat down next to him and stared at the gorgeous scenery around me. Taking in every detail down to the last spec of dirt.

"Do you have a name?" I asked the unicorn. He let out a loud snort as if to say that he does have a name.

"Well then, what is your name?" I asked him curiously.

He stared into my eyes and I stared back trying to understand. It felt like he was trying to decide something. And then a random name popped into my head.

"Is your name Zeus?" I asked him. He bobbed his head up and down to confirm that it was his name.

He moved his head and motioned to his back and then looked at me. I got up and walked over to a nearby tree and climbed it till I was high enough to jump onto Zeus's back. Once I was on his back he got to his hooves and began to walk into the tall canopy of trees of the forest. There were so many animals. Animals from everyday ordinary to even some of the most magical mystic creatures that were suppose to be myths. I smiled as I breathed in what smelled like the purest air, completely not affected by the outside world of this dream. I was snapped back to my senses when Zeus came to a halt at a large stone building that was crumbling with age but it still looked so beautiful. I maneuvered my way down to the ground and looked around for any threats before going inside. As I walked farther and farther into the old stone structure I could feel mass power radiating from the core of this place. Old wooden tables, rusty steel swords and shields, wooden leather bows that were decayed, delicate tapestries and rugs from the old ages. It felt like I had stepped into the game Skyrim the more and more I walked around. I finally found the source of the mass power I felt. It was a girl around my age with her head tilted down.

"Hello?" I said a little nervous as to who this person might be or do. I mean, she has all this magic coming from her. It's easy to feel intimidated by it.

I walked a little closer to her and froze where I was standing when I saw the marking on her shoulder. It was my mark. The wold paw mark. She looked up and I almost nearly fainted. It was me!

"Don't look so surprised." She said to me in a flat tone.

"All you need to know is that there is a war coming. Even sooner than predicted. If you don't act now you will become mateless, childless, and no pack to run. Or should I say packs because you will become royal. Go see Silver-Shield. He lives up in the mountains not to far from the pack. Tell him this The moon falls and rises with the tide and the crackling sound of thunder he should know what that means. This is all I can say for now. If you succeed, I shall see you at a later date" she said and the disappeared into nothing but golden orbs that flew out the window.

I woke up with a jolt and sat up in bed. I got up and wrote a note for Ryan. If I don't do this now then there will be no chance at all.