Consummation (Part Two)

Also, incidentally, if anyone is a Marvel fan, I have a book of Marvel Imagines (there are currently only 2 but its a work in progress) and a longer Bucky Barnes / OC fic, if you want to check them out. Anyway, I'll stop blabbering. On with the story. 

Your eyelids fluttered open groggily as you tried to comprehend the scene before you. You were warm, covered by a thin duvet, and lying on your side. A heavy object draped around your waist, and your eyebrows wrinkled in confusion as your sleep-addled mind slowly put the cogs together.

It was only when you felt a warm breath tickle the hairs on the back of your neck and the warm object, which you had deduced was an arm, move slightly that you understood.

"Good morning," came a low voice from behind you, as a soft kiss planted itself on the crook of your neck, "How are you feeling?"

"Perfect," you replied, pulling up the sheets to cover your bare shoulder, which was beginning to form goosebumps in the chilly air.

You didn't want your response to come off  unnecessarily cheesy. You had never been a big fan of flouncy romances and sweet nothings, but honestly, you were perfect. The morning sunrise shining through the thin gossamer curtains cast peaceful reflections on the walls, and the smell of flowers wafting in from the garden outside your window mingled with the smell of earthy musk, which you knew was all Legolas.

Married.

It sounded weird even thinking the word. You had sworn to yourself that you would never be the marrying type, preferring, as you always had, to travel the world alone, but when you had met Legolas, everything had changed. From the moment that you had first seen him at the council of Elrond, and every moment thereafter, you had been fascinated. The elves as a race had always tended to intimidate you, but with Legolas, you had felt different. He was kind and friendly, not cold and serious as so many of his kind were. He had, in fact, much to your surprise, often joked around with you and the fellowship.

"What are you thinking about?" came a quiet voice from behind you, and you smiled, being pulled gently out of your daydream back to reality.

"You," you replied simply, earning a low chuckle from Legolas.

Hearing the bed creak, you turned onto your back and looked at him as he sat up, propped up by pillows. His hair had come out of its usual tight, constricted braids, and was now flowing messily down his back, and the sunlight shining on it made it seem almost golden. His pale chest looked white in the shadow, and his eyes, fixed on you, were as blue as they had always been.Your eyes travelled from the top of his head, down his face and torso, until they reached his hips, covered by the white cloth of your bedsheets.

They widened when you realised he wasn't wearing any pants. There were no pants. None at all. Pantless. Pant-free. 

Looking down at your own body, you found yourself in the same state.

'Well OF COURSE he isn't wearing pants,' you thought to yourself, 'It's not like they just materialised onto him last night after we...'

Remembering the course that last night had taken, you instantly blushed beetroot red, squeaked, and buried your face under the duvet. Not the most romantic of imagery, perhaps. 

"(Your name)?" enquired Legolas, confused, "Are you quite alright?"

"Yeah," you answered from under a mound of fabric. Like that was going to fool him. 

You weren't a virgin anymore. That was the first thing that crossed your mind. You were surprised. You thought that you would feel different, but you felt much the same as always. Realising that it would be both impractical and unnecessary to remain hidden for the remainder of your life, you finally peeked your head out, and wrapping yourself up like a mummy, ungracefully shimmied up to sit next to Legolas.

At the sudden movement, a sharp pain exploded from between your legs and you hissed slightly."Son of a BITCH!" you muttered to yourself, shifting your position to try and numb what had now become a dull ache.

Legolas' eyes widened in alarm, "Are you hurt?"

"No, no," you answered quickly, face burning, "Nope not at all I just-"

"(Your name)," interrupted Legolas, his face sympathetic, and you flushed an even darker red as you realised that he understood what was going on.

"I am sorry," he said, his face pained, "I never meant to hurt you. You should have told me if it was uncomfortable for you..."

"No. It wasn't uncomfortable, it was..." you searched for an appropriate word, "Great..."

You sighed to yourself. Verbally constipated. You always had been.

"I'm just not used to it,"

"Well," said Legolas, turning sideways to face you, a cheeky glint in his eye, "We have all the time in the world to practice..."

god im drowning in fluff this is ridiculous i have a statistics a level tomorrow i should be revising. ANYWAY check out the Marvel fanfictions, theyre on my profile :)