Chapter 9. You want the list?

Laura woke up after just a couple of hours in her own bed. The memories from the night were fresh, and the smile came back a little as she thought about them. About him.

Cody had been a wonderful lover. Again she had to admit to herself that she'd never ever had this pleasurable sex before. He had pleasured her in every way possible and countless times that night, that she'd feared she would die from having too many orgasms. Oh my!

How could this possibly go on?

Without anyone noticing? My god, he was her sons' best friend.

She buried her face in her palms and made a silent wish that he would be there with her.

Suddenly she heard a low rumble from a motorcycle coming up her driveway. The motor was killed, then seconds later there was a knock on her kitchen door. She caught her breath.

Jumping out of her bed, she put on her robe and walked out to the kitchen.

Her pulse quickened as she saw Cody standing outside.

She opened the door, letting him in, and with determined steps he walked inside, stalking towards her, his eyes blazing as he grabbed her waist roughly.

He gazed at her with want in his eyes as he gently and heatedly fondled her curves.

"I don't want you leaving me like that" he whispered against her neck, then slowly he was trailing small urgent kisses of lust all over it. "I might not be responsible for my actions, if you do."

Laura tried to wriggle herself a little from his steady grip. "Please Cody, not here. We can't do anything here." she whispered as she surrendered to his steady grip, knowing he would not let her go.

Cody gave her an impish smile and whispered to her:" Lance is with Sue and Phil's at Marla's place. . . couldn't get any better."

Laura tilted her head and looked with a raised eyebrow at him. "They are? Are you sure? How do you know?"

He claimed her lips in a seductive and consumedly arousing kiss as he slammed the door shut behind him with his foot.

"I have my ways and I'm positive," he breathed as they parted, "I need you baby, NOW! I got to have you."

Laura slowly bent her head back biting her lip a little, letting him know that she wanted the very same thing as he did. Her eyelids partly closed in anticipation.

With a swift move he ripped her robe open and he gasped with liking as he saw a new pair of sexy panties and a matching bra underneath. His skilled fingers moved behind her back to undo the bra, freeing her ample breasts for him to feast upon.

"Oh Laura, babe. . .these are just precious" he whispered, then immediately his mouth and tongue found one to play with as the other was fondled by one of his hands.

Laura moaned silently as she felt her nipples respond, getting painfully stiff as Cody switched his skills between them. She tangled her fingers into his messy and sexy hair, holding him close to her chest.

Giving her nipple one last lick, he then lifted his head up, coming nose to nose with her.

His eyes was burning with searing heat as he the second later claimed her lips in a wet kiss, loaded with unleashed lust and desire. He took her hand while still kissing her, and he guided it down to his erection, making her stroke him gently, then he urged her to unbutton his jeans.