Chapter 25. Any day, any night, any time. . .

My precious readers,   you are the best!  Hugs!

 Laura sat on her bed. Her posture was rigid and her heart was beating hard due to the tension she felt at this moment.

 She had been awake for quite some time now, and when she heard her sons bikes leave their driveway and speed off, she knew that any second now, Cody would probably come through her door.

 She stole one last look at herself in the mirror.

 Gah! It really was a lost cause. . .she could not for the life of god fathom what Cody saw in her.

 He was a handsome and beyond sexy, young man with a body to die for. . .and she was, well yeah, she really was quite boring.

 As she sat there in just her bra and panties, she leaned her head a little to the side and rolled her eyes slightly. He must be blind as a bat or just plain stupid, she thought, a small chuckle escaping her lips as she thought about it. Her eyes closed slowly.

 But god, did she feel treasured and loved by him. The way he made her feel amazed her. It was awesome.

~        ~

Cody turned the knob and opened the door slowly. It made no sound at all.                                              He made a silent and smooth entrance into the room, his eyes fastened at her as she was sitting on her bed, she had her eyes closed and she was by far the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

 His hungry eyes were drawn to her sexy bra and panties to match. Holy smoke!

 He had to take a deep breath.

 As he moved in closer almost painfully slow, she sensed something and looked up, opening her eyes. Laura gasped with wonderment as she saw him. Her eyes widened and she bit her lower lip,   " Cody " she said in a whisper at the same time he reached her bed.

 His strong hands reached down and grabbed her around her waist, lifting her up to standing. He didn't say a word, he just gave her a devilish grin as he pulled her up closer to him.

 Laura felt a shiver run through her entire body. . . the way he looked at her, well it was down-right improper, it was, really. . .her breathing started to get extremely uneasy.

 Cody let his hands travel from her waist, first upwards on the front, cupping them as he gently caressed her breasts outside the fabric of her bra, then they went behind her back and further upwards into her hair.

 "Your hair is so soft, darlin'," he whispered low in her ear, then he leaned back and gazed into her eyes, a sly grin played at his lips. "Oh what do you know baby, we are all alone. . ."

 He touched her chin, gently taking hold of it, as he moved closer.

 "Laura."  he said huskily as he leaned in, he brushed her mouth with his lips, barely touching them, before kissing her again, and this time he planted a full blown, full force I-need-you-right-here-and-right-now kiss on her lips, making her moan softly.

 His tongue teased sensually at hers, and after just a few more seconds, he too moaned loudly. God, if she was not  going to put him out of his misery any time soon, he would most likely go frickin' bananas. .