Chapter 12. Cars, motorcycles and girls.

Laura stood in the backroom of the bar making herself ready to leave. She had two minutes earlier handed over the duties in the bar to her friend Regina, and with a friendly smile and a wave of her hand she said goodbye to her.

The night was balmy and warm with a soft breeze that played with her hair, and she felt elated as she started to walk across the parking lot, knowing that she would soon meet Cody at his home. That wonderful tingle inside spread like a tidal wave in all of her body and pooled relentlessly at the apex of her thighs, making her ready and wet for him. Just thinking about what he had in store for her made her shudder with delight.

Her face split up in an expectantly warm smile.

Suddenly a car pulls up next to her and stops. Laura backs away one step, getting startled, then she sees the door open and a person stepping out.

"Well, hello again." a dark voice says and as he turns to her she sees who it is.

"Hello Neal" Laura says slowly and lean her head to the side.

"I was just on my way home, so I thought I might give you a ride. ." he told her and walked around the car, his intentions clear as he opened the door on the passenger side, "Would you like one?"

Laura stifled a small giggle and bit her lip. She could bet her last dollar that Kay had told him when she got off for the night.

"Honestly, I was looking forward to some fresh air on my way home, but because you are so nice and all, I will take you up on it." she said, seeing his face lid up in a huge smile. So huge in fact, it could almost be mistaken for a beastly grin.

She climbed into the car, and he closed the door. Then he hurried over to the driver seat and got in.

"Kay told you, huh?" Laura said, looking at him with a wry and careful smile.

Neal took a deep breath, then he gazed at her looking all guilty. "Yeah he did. But only because I asked him."

"You did?" Laura asked a little bit stunned, "Why?"

"You honestly don't know?" Neal said and started the car.

Laura looked at him all quizzical. Should she?

"No I don't. Should I?"

Neal shook his head with a smile on his lips. "No, I guess you should not."

Laura looked at him, her facial expression blank. She studied him from the corner of her eye as he steadily drove the car in the right direction of her home, no doubt he had been told where she lived from Kay. He was a handsome man. Tall and muscular, and with an indisputable good taste in clothes. But he was no Cody. And there was something about him, something she could not really put her finger on.

Oh shit!

Cody!