Chapter 18. To meet in secrecy

Strolling through the hallway back to the kitchen, Phil kept gazing at the button that laid in the palm of his hand. Really a strange color to be one of mom's, he thought as he tucked it down in his jeans pocket just before entering the kitchen. Stepping over the threshold, he put on his best smile.

"Did you find it?" Laura asked and offered him her sweetest smile back.

"Yeah, sure" he said and walked around the table back to his chair. He sat himself down slowly, glancing around at the others. Somehow, and he did not even know WHY he felt this way . . . that button in his jeans pocket troubled him.

His eyes roamed around in the kitchen for no apparent reason, when he suddenly saw something in the corner of his eyes. But as sudden as it appeared, as sudden it disappeared as he turned his head.

"So, guys" Cody said, quickly closing the gap  in the shirt in front of his chest, he smoothed the fabric out and tucked it thoroughly down in his pants once more," I just got to go home and change, then we can check on the bikes, Okay?"

Lance glanced at Phil for his acceptance, then they both nodded back at Cody and Lance replied.

"Sure man, get going. . .We haven't got all day!"

~ ~ ~

Some days later, in the early morning hours of the day of the big MC meeting, Cody stood outside on his driveway, doing some last minutes check-ups on his own bike.

He had a broad satisfied smile on his lips as he turned the key in the ignition and started it. A loud rumble roared from the straight exhaust pipes of his Harley and he gently straddled the beast in a swift move.

He kept it on idle running as he recollected the last days in his head, the smile growing even wider as he did.

After that seriously hot night of kissing and reconciliation between him and Laura, they had seized every god damned opportunity they had gotten, to meet in secrecy and make love.

And to fuck!

Now, they were two very different things, he knew that, a huge grin grew on his lips as he thought about it.

And he just loved to do them both with Laura.

Cody knew what it meant. He was so up to his neck with feelings for that woman that he was fucked no matter what direction it took.

She had managed to, just by being the beautiful creature she was, bring to life something within him he never thought that he possessed at all. She somehow ignited the spark that woke both the tender lover and the beast in him. At the same time.

He closed his eyes in rapture, and he felt his pulse quicken.

He would do anything for that woman. Anything!

His best friend down in his jeans started to twitch as the image of Laura, naked in bed, totally crowded his love-struck mind.

He just could not get enough of her. She was like a drug to him. One that he needed to take every day, or else he would probably go insane. Or worse.

With a small chuckle he shook his head as he turned off the ignition. For each and every day, he was falling deeper and deeper in love with Laura, and there was nothing he could do about it. Nothing! And the fact that she was 17 years older than he was, did not bother him at all.

He rolled his eyes, climbing off the Harley. The thing that they had, that they shared, had become, to say the least, very and utterly complicated.

He reached for his cellphone and called Lance. If they were going to get there in time, they had to leave within the hour. Girls, or no girls.

But Lance told him that both Marla and Sue was all ready to go and ready by the bikes, so they decided to meet up outside his house in less than 30 minutes.