One

Youngjae's eyes opened to piercing sunlight shining tnrough his bedroom window. He tried desperately to go back to sleep but his body just wouldn't let him.

He rubbed his eyes and stretched, letting out a load moan in the process. He sat in bed a few minuets, scrolling through his many social media feeds, killing some time as he had nothing to do today.

Eventually, he rolled out of bed and made his way to his bathroom.
He did his business and then turned hot water on in the shower.
He rid himself of his shirt and was about to slip off his pajama pants, when he heard his front door open.

"Youngjae?" A familiar voice called out.

Youngjae turned off the water and ran out into the front room of the house.

Standing there was a tall boy with dark hair. The two locked gazes as they took in the long awaited sight of each other. Tears formed in Youngjae's eyes.

"Jaebum..."

He leaped forward and flung his arms around his boyfriend. Tears fell onto jaebum's shoulder.

"Hey," he simply said.

Youngjae held Jaebum tighter than he ever had before. He gripped his jacket buried his face in his neck, taking in his scent that he had missed so much. But, slowly pulled away when he realized Jaebum wasn't hugging him back. He also noticed the straight look on his face that held no emotion.

Jaebum looked different from when he left 2 years ago. His wardrobe was completely different. He looked more sophisticated, wearing expensive looking clothes. He wore a circular pair of glasses and slicked his hair back. Making him look almost like a different person.

"What's with the glasses?" Youngjae asked, a nervous laugh behind his words.

Jaebum huffed and answered plainly and nonchalantly, "I was so busy with school, I've just gotten into the habit of wearing these instead of contacts."

"Oh," Youngjae replied. But he wasn't going to let Jaebum's new outfit come between them. He moved closer to Jaebum and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Well, anyways, I believe we have a lot of catching up to do," he said. He leaned in to kiss his boyfriend, but Jaebum avoided his lips and pushed him away.

"Look, Youngjae," he said, a little too seriously for Youngjae's liking, "we need to talk...."

+

I was gonna put the whole convo in one chapter but I want all of you to hate me 🌚🌚🌚

Also, Maddie, if you're reading this, my goal in the story is to make you cry. 😉

Ily