Twelve

Three weeks had gone by since Jaebum came home from America. It seems like the time was just ticking away and Youngjae didn't know how to make it stop.

At this point in time, the feelings Jaebum used to have for the younger had not yet returned. In fact, he almost was completely ignoring Youngjae. They had small talk over meals and engaged in conversation with their friends. But the only times they were close was when Jaebum wanted sex.

Youngjae hated that he gave into him everytime, but what was he supposed to do? He couldn't deny that he still loved Jaebum, but he was beginning to regret their whole relationship in general. It was almost like a pity relationship. But he couldn't tell who was pitying who.

Jaebum was coming home very late most nights these days. Youngjae had ideas on what he might be doing, but he didn't want to make assumptions. There was the piece of his mind that put so much hope into the relationship. But there was another that could see it crash and burn in the future.

It was nights like this when he questioned everything. It was nights like this when he wanted to disappear from the universe. It was nights like this where he cried until there was nothing left, and slept, curled into a worthless ball of sadness and regret.

+

IM BACK FROM CAMP GUYS

How's that for a week awaited update? It's just a filler. Shits going down next chap. Get ready.

Anyways, I have a whole lot of stories and experiences from camp this week. If you want to hear about them, you can message me. I'd love to share it with you all!

Thank you for all the love while I was gone! Love you cuties!

Byes!