Got7's issue

Okay so I know everyone has stopped talking about this already but I needed to bring my whole opinion together in one document instead of arguing with other fans in Instagram DMs.

Please don't call me out on anything until you've read the complete story and my full opinion. Ignorance is what started this mess and I don't need more of that here.

For those of you who don't know, got7 was at a pool party at Marks house in LA with a lot of marks friends.

One of those friends decided to post what was happening at that party to her snapchat, exposing them for doing things that they weren't supposed to do.

In the videos, you see bambam yelling at Mark: "come here my n—" a derogatory term used in America to degrade African American people.

We also see Yugyeom sitting at a table with the girl videoing and he looked like he was drunk.

It also showed a glimpse of a tattoo on the back of Marks leg that had been hidden until now.

Jaebum, Jinyoung, and Youngjae were not showed in these videos.

Once people started hearing what they were saying and doing, got7, Bambam in particular, started receiving many threats. Death threats. And none of them, or JYP, has posted anything on social media since it happened.

MY OPINION (don't get pissy)

First off, I want you guys to know I'm a preachers daughter and a generally innocent person, but I do have a very open mind.

Okay, so I'm just gonna get this out of the way: I don't care about Marks tattoo. I think it actually looks pretty cool. It suits him.

But as for bam and Yugyeom:

What bambam said was, in fact, racist. But he said it out of ignorance. Some one had told him that the n word meant "brother". He had no idea. However, I do think he should apologize. I know too many people who get offended by that word and I know how it affects things. Especially in America right now. He needs to learn what's okay and not okay to do in foreign countries.

But people should not be giving him death threats! He didn't know that it was a bad thing to say so stop hating on him for it!

I'm still not 100% sure how to interpret Yugyeom's  mistake. He's the legal age in Korea so I'm sure he's had alcohol before, but in America, he's underaged by 3 years. And we don't know if he's ever had a lot.

It was pretty obvious he's was drunk. If you've ever seen a drunk person, you would know what it looks like. He was doing something illegal in America and he was exposed doing it. And that's what I'm mad about.

The girl who videoed it all was a girl named Wendy who is one of Marks friends.

To me, it seemed like she was so hype to have famous people around that she felt like she HAD to show the word what they were doing. She knew people would see it. She knew what they were doing was wrong. She was aware of everything that was happening!

So she purposefully exposed got7 and now they're in a career ending situation.

In fact, all of Marks friends were acting pretty shitty.

At the concert in LA that they all went to, they were being extremely disruptive. They were fighting with fans, making them uncomfortable, taking their shirts off. Mark even apologized to the fans for the way they were acting.

These so called "friends" of Marks are literally responsible for putting their careers in danger.

Anyone else would have been fine. But they're international superstars. Their whole career could end because of this and it's all those peoples fault. I can't believe it all.

AND I JUST WANT TO SAY A QUICK THING ABOUT MARKS PARENTS.

I GET THAT THEYRE COOL PEOPLE AND ALL BUT THEY SAW EVERYTHING HAPPENEING. THEY WERE THERE. THEY KNEW BAMBAM AND THE OTHER PEOPLE SAID THAT. THEY KNEW YUGYEOM WAS DRINKING ILLEGALLY. THEY KNEW ABOUT ALL OF IT AND DID NOTHING.

That's what pisses me off the most.

I feel sorry for Jaebum, who's probably pulling his hair out from all the stress over this.

I feel bad for Youngjae and Jinyoung. God only knows what they're feeling right now.

I feel bad for Jackson who just wanted to have a good time but is just getting dragged into the mess.

I feel bad for Mark, whose friends totally stabbed him in the back.

I feel bad for bambam and Yugyeom. They're so young and naive. I don't want them to get all the hate they're getting.

I feel bad for JYP whose probably find in a way to deal with this.

I hope got7 apologizes for everything that is happened. Their image is totally ruined, even for me. I will continue to support them, but even so, I would be able to see them the same way again.

Thank you.