Three

Mark, Jackson, and Yugyeom came over later that night. They all greeted Jaebum with hugs and laughter and everyone seemed so happy.

Everyone except Youngjae.

It's like his heart tore apart a little bit more at everything Jaebum did. He talked to everyone like nothing had ever happened. Like he was exactly the same as before he left.

But when the group actually sat down and began to catch up, things began to change.

Jaebum sat in a chair, back straight, legs crossed and his hands in his lap. Everyone was a bit fazed by the new posture but shook it off.

"How was America?" Mark asked, curious as he had been born there and wanted to know how Jaebum perceived his home country.

"It was amazing," Jaebum replied, "I think going there was the best decision I've made in my whole life."

Youngjae felt a new piece of his heart break.

As they continued talking, Youngjae kept sinking deeper and deeper into the sofa, just wanting to disappear.

"And what have you two been up to since you got home?" Jackson said to both Youngjae and Jaebum with a wink.

Youngjae's face instantly went red. He wanted to run away. He wanted to kick everyone out of his house. He wanted to lay in bed and snuggle up to his boyfriend and stay there forever in his arms. But he knew none of that was going to happen. The way he felt was torturing. He glanced over at Jaebum who answered bluntly.

"Well I unpacked."

The other three switched glances between Jaebum and Youngjae. The younger just turning his head away, not wanting to speak at all.

"So... You guys haven't done anything?" Mark said.

Jaebum shrugged.

"Why would we?"

Jackson laughed as in an 'i can't believe this' kind of way.

"It's just not like you guys," Jackson said, "a couple years ago, you were all over each other."

Youngjae buried his face in his knees that were pulled up to his chest. He could feel moe tears coming, as if he hadn't already cried enough today.

While Jaebum plainly explained their situation without a single stop or hesitation, Youngjae shook and choked
back tears as he hid his face.

The room was silent when Jaebum finished and the house became uncomfortable for a second time today. Though he couldn't see them, Youngjae felt everyone's eyes on him, burning into his head. He wanted to get away from everyone so badly.

"I'm going to bed," Youngjae announced as he swiftly stood up and ran into his bedroom.

He got into bed and pulled the covers over his head. He hoped that when he fell asleep, he wouldn't wake up again.

+

Everyone hates me now I kinda feel bad...

Oh well ψ(`∇')ψ