Eleven

It was 10am when Youngjae woke up. The other side of the bed was cold, meaning Jaebum never did come home last night, which made Youngjae's heart tear open in yet, another place.

He made a bowl of cereal and sat in the living room, turning on a music channel. He watched a while, seeing the different artists and groups performing until he had almost forgotten about Jaebum.

Until the front door opened.

Jaebum came in and slammed the door shut behind him, causing him to flinch. He seemed extremely hung over.

Youngjae went to the kitchen to put away his now empty bowl, trying his best to ignore the other boy who was being pretty quiet for when he would usually come home from well... Anything.

Youngjae snapped his head around to see Jaebum, fast asleep on the living room couch. Youngjae only rolled his eyes.

He really is hungover.

-

Youngjae came home from the grocery store to a quiet house. The car that the boys shared was still in the drive way so he knew Jaebum was home. But there as no sight of him.

The black haired boy put all of the groceries in the designated spots in the kitchen, almost finished when he felt a pair of arms wrap around him from behind.

"Youngjae," the breathy voice in his ear said, "come to bed with me."

Youngjae gulped hard but fought back his urge as he recalled what happened the last time.

"No," he said, "now get the fuck off of me."

Youngjae tried to pry the older boy off of him but it just wasn't working. He only tightened his grip.

"Oh come on, baby boy. You've never turned me down before~" Jaebum cooed in his ear.

"I said no, Jaebum."

Youngjae finally wriggled out of Jaebum's hold on him but was only pushed up against a wall a split second later. Jaebum pressed their chests together and snapped his hand downward to grope Youngjae's half-way erected groin.

"Fuck," Youngjae muttered under his breath. Jaebum only smirked.

"You're telling me no but your body wants me to keep going..."

Youngjae's cheeks flushed bright red as he glanced towards the bedroom and back at Jaebum.

"...fuck you."

+

This is the last update you get before I go to camp which I'm sorry about because it's pretty short and shitty.

Anyways...

Go read my new Jeongcheol fic.

See you Saturday!

Byes!