Seventeen

((say da name))

The days seemed to be getting shorter for Youngjae. Ever since Jaebum had opened up to him once again, it was like he could never spend enough time with him. He felt as if they had gotten closer. And he was happier than he had been in 2 years.

So far, 2 and a half months had passed since Jaebum made his promise to Youngjae. That means only 2 more weeks before he decides that he still loves Youngjae and stays, or if he leaves.

And so far, Youngjae was confident.

The two were on the couch in a furious make out session. Youngjae straddled Jaebum's lap, his upper body naked and his arms wrapped around the older's neck. Jaebum had his arms around Youngjae's waist, pulling him in close.

After a while, Jaebum moved his hands down to the front of the younger males pants and unbuttoned them. He slipped his hands down the back and gave Youngjae's bum a rough squeeze that caused the boy to let out a low groan. Jaebum attacked his neck. Kissing Youngjae's sweet spot. Biting and sucking as well.

Right before it was about to move forward, Jaebum's phone began ringing. The tone was a song Youngjae had never heard before but Jaebum seemed to quickly react to it.

He stopped all his ministrations and lifted Youngjae off his lap.

"Sorry babe. A call from school. I have to take it," he said, standing up and answering the phone.

He went outside and sat on the front steps after he closed the door behind him, leaving Youngjae alone on the couch with a hard on that would be forgotten about until much later that night when the two boys were in bed.

+

Have this crappy update.

I have a weekend break from marching band so I wanted to update all of my stories while I had the time.

So please enjoy.

Also I'm sorry I haven't updated this story in so long.

You were probably waiting forever.

See you soon.

Byes