Eighteen

It was late and Youngjae had just finished cleaning up the dishes from dinner. He had made himself and Jaebum a big meal, just because he thought Jaebum would appreciate it. After all, he did love making him happy.

When he went into the the bedroom and found Jaebum in bed, on his laptop ((it's not what you think you dirty shits)).

"Whatcha doing?" Youngjae asked as he started putting on his pajamas.

"Just putting a presentation together for my school project. It's due next Friday," Jaebum replied.

"Ooh! Can I see?" Youngjae jumped onto the bed, wanting oh so badly to see what has been taking up so much of his boyfriends time I've the past few months, but his request was quickly refused by Jaebum who turned his computer away from the younger.

"I told you not yet!" He said, "but I'm done today anyways so I'm going to go to sleep."

And with that, Jaebum closed his laptop and set it on the floor beside the bed. He curled up into his sleeping position and began to drift off.

On impulse, Youngjae snuggled up to the older, wanting to cuddle, like they usually would. But Jaebum once again shook him off.

"No, Youngjae, it's too hot."

The younger was slightly surprised, but he reluctantly complied and turned away from the other, sighing as he closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep.

+

I've literally had this chapter planned out since I started writing this.

Just letting you know again that the end is coming soon.

ALSO, THANMS FOR 2K READS WHAT THE FUCK????

YOU GUYS ROCK ILY.

Well goodnight <3