Nine

The five boys piled into Marks car that just happened to be able to fit us all. Mark drove with Jackson in the passenger seat, while Jaebum and Youngjae sat in the back with Yugyeom in between them.

They were on their way to a new type of club in the area. One of Jaebum's friends had told him about it and he thought it would be fun. Plus, the group still hadn't celebrated Jaebum's return yet, so the they thought it was the perfect opportunity.

Apparently the place was extremely high class. The five came, dressed nicely in suits. Jaebum's way more expensive than the others.

Once they arrived, they exited the car and made their way through the front doors.

The place was dimly lit with chandeliers and other fancy light fixtures. Tables were covered in white fabric while waiters carried around glasses of translucent liquid that seems to glisten in the low lighting.

On the other end of the room, there was a large open floor where people, despite their black tie attire, danced in a way that did not fit the venue. The tiled floor was surrounded velvet love seats that were a dark purple color.

The place looked like it was decorated for a ball.

"This place is amazing," Mark awed as the five sat at a table near the dance floor.

"I know," Jaebum said with a cocky smile, "it's incredible how unknown it is as well. For a place so elegant, you think it would have more customers."

The others nodded in agreement, though Youngjae was not happy to be there. Any thought Jaebum clogged his mind from anything else and he often found himself zoning out. He thought about the other night when he though Jaebum was finally open ring up to him again, but he was just being used as a sex toy.

But here he was, unable to turn down the invitation because no matter what he was put through, he was still madly in love with Jaebum.

"What may I get for you gentlemen tonight?" A waiter asked them after a few minuets.

They all ordered champagne as a way to congratulate Jaebum on his trip, and to also welcome him back.

They drank while hearing Jaebum's stories of America. How New York was even busier than Seoul. The time when he got on the wrong train in the subway and ended up in Soho and met a model that he ended up becoming very close friends with.

But the whole time Youngjae was in and out of his thoughts, getting distracted by his own past experiences, regarding the older.

"Hey we should go dance!" Yugyeom suggested. The others thought it was a great idea and they all made their way to the floor, Youngjae far behind them.

He leaned against the counter of the bar as he watched his friends dance with strangers In their tuxes. It was a strange sight to see and it somehow made him laugh. He took a sip from the bubbly that he still had in his hand as he watched the mesh of people.

But soon a body was pressed against his and hot break was felt on his ear.

"Why don't you come dance with me?" Jaebum cooed, running a hand down Youngjae's back.

"Fuck off," Youngjae snapped, turning away, "find some other idiot to dick around with."

Jaebum laughed, but still obviously annoyed.

"Fine," he scoffed,"have it your way."

Youngjae's eyes followed Jaebum as he made his way to the middle of the floor approaching  a boy about the same age as him with dark black hair and a thin figure.

Youngjae's face became red hot as he watched his boyfriend press his body against the stranger, catching the boy off guard for a second but he then smiled at Jaebum.

The two danced with their bodies in perfect sync and Youngjae became light headed. He faces the bar and set his glass down. He held his head between his hands, trying to stop the dizziness.

Who is that guy, and why is he grinding on my boyfriend?

+

Are you curious as to why jinyoung isn't in this story yet?🌚

See you guys soon....

(Evil laugh)