Yes, this is goodbye

Um hi.

So I'm posting this across all of my stories so ALL of my readers know about my situation.

First of all, I want to say I'm so sorry for the inactivity and not reading your MANY comments. I've just lost all motivation and they've all started sounding he same. I just don't think this is the right place for me anymore.

So here's what's going on. I will be doing an independent study next year for creative writing and the teacher who is advising me wants me to have a writing blog. I'll either stay on wattpad, or move to Tumblr, but i will most likely stay here. With that being said, I would have to make a new blog.

I really don't want to delete this account, but I'm not sure what to do with it. Right now I'm considering the following options: 1.) copy all of my stories to a document in my computer and deleting them from the website while also deleting this whole account, or 2.) giving the account away to someone who will have time to read/reply to your comments and can publish their own stories here. Although if I do the second option there will be many strict rules the new admin would have to follow.

I'd really like some input and if you're interested in taking this account, please message me I'd be happy to talk with you about it :)

Anyways I guess this is a goodbye since I will no longer be publishing anything beyond this point. It's been a great year and I'm so grateful for everyone whose read what I've written. You've given me confidence to pursue writing as a career and I'm taking my first steps into getting published. Thank you :)

-Mary Clare