Seven

*angsty smut warning that was not written by me cuz I don't write smut*

Suddenly a pair of lips were ravishing Youngjae's neck. His eyes fluttered shut from the pleasure that he'd missed so much and suddenly he forgot about their whole situation.

Jaebum knew Youngjae's sweet spots and what makes him feel good, so when the older started sucking on the spot below his ear, Youngjae's back was arched and his mouth agape, gasping at the feeling that he hasn't experienced in so long.

Jaebum started grinding his hips against Youngjae through the sheets as he left marks, and the younger let out a wimper.

"Jaebum," Youngjae groaned, wrapping his arms around the others neck. Jaebum smirked at the youngers actions and bit down hard on his neck. He then started to move the covers down father, revealing a tent that had formed in Youngjae's pants.

"I fucking hate you," Youngjae moaned once Jaebum slipped his hands under his shirt and continued grinding on him.

"I know babe," Jaebum growled before running his tongue along Youngjae's neck from his collar bone to his ear. He smirked.

But Youngjae was becoming impatient. He hasn't done anything in two years, he was done waiting. He yanked Jaebum's head from his neck to in front of his own face, their noses almost touching.

"Touch me you fucking asshole."

Of course Jaebum complied to the request. He bit his lip seductively as his hand moved down to Youngjae's pants and he began to simultaneously Palm his crotch and tug down his pants until they were gone, and Jaebum's hand was now pumping Youngjae's dick.

Youngjae desperately reached to take off Jaebum's pants as well, leaving him completely naked.

"Fuck," Youngjae groaned at the feeling of Jaebum's hands on him again.

But he soon stopped his ministrations and hovered over Youngjae, faces only inches apart. He put three fingers to Youngjae's mouth.

"It's been a while baby boy," he said, "I gotta get you ready. Now suck."

Youngjae coated Jaebum's fingers in his saliva, knowing that it's going to be the most painful it's been since the first time the two ever fucked.

Jaebum took his fingers from the youngers mouth and put them to his awaiting hole. He pushed the first one in, followed by the second and the third, making Youngjae wince in pain. He was scissored and stretched until Jaebum thought he was okay to take the real thing.

"Jesus, Jaebum, put it in already!" Youngjae whined. Jaebum only smirked and leaned forward.

"You're so impatient baby," he said. Youngjae felt his breath against his cheek. Jeaebum then took Youngjae's bottom lips in between his teeth and tuggedon it, making the younger moan.

"You're a piece of shit," Youngjae said through gritted teeth once his lip was free. But Jaebum only smirked again and shoved his dick into Youngjae's hole.

"You fucker!" He yelled. The pain filling his body and burning furiously as Jaebum didn't even let him get used to the feeling. He thrusted into the boy below him like he hadn't even touched himself in two years.

Tears began falling from Youngjae's eyes as he cried out from Jaebum's actions. He thrusted faster and faster, doing whatever it took for him to feel the most pleasure he could have.

"Fuck Jaebum!" Youngjae screamed when his soft spot was hit. Jaebum let out a breathy laugh. He hit the youngers prostate over and over and Youngjae could feel himself coming undone.

"J-Jaebum, I'm close," he whimpered. He dug his nails into Jaebum's shoulder blade.

"Then cum baby boy," the older growled into Youngjae's neck, and with a few more thrusts, both boys found their release.

Youngjae came all over his chest, shortly followed by Jaebum. The older pulled out and hung his head over Youngjae's, panting.

"That was so good," he said softly.

Meanwhile, Youngjae's heart and head were in the clouds. This was the first time Jaebum had been affectionate to him since he came home. It gave him a little hope. Jaebum calling him 'baby boy'. A common nickname from when before Jaebum went to America.

Youngjae pulled the other down to his level.

"I love you," he whispered. He then leaned up to catch Jaebum's lips in a kiss, but unfortunately was only met with a cheek.

Jaebum shot up and got off of the bed and made his way to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Youngjae asked.

"I'm going to take a shower."

+

That took so long to write and it's probably terrible.

I really hate writing smut so I didnt. Someone else did cuz a lot of people like this book and it was for you guys cuz I love you.

Byes.