Thirteen

Tonight, all of the guys were in Youngjae and Jaebum's house. They had gone out many times in the past month, so this weekend, they just wanted a night in. Not a big party, just watching a movie together.

There were pillows and blankets scattered all over the floor and various bowls of snacks and bottles of soda and alcohol on the coffee table.

Youngjae spent the time waiting for their friends by cleaning and straightening up any mess that had been made while Jaebum laid in the bedroom. Probably sleeping. Youngjae wasn't sure of anything he did anymore really. But sleeping was something he would do a lot, due to how hungover he usually was.

Soon, everyone arrived all at once. They had all hitched and Uber. Maybe thinking that this would be yet another night of getting blackout drunk. Just to be safe.

Mark, Jackson, and Yugyeom sat on the floor while finding the beer and opening bottles right away.

Jaebum came out of the bedroom once he heard commotion coming from the living room and politely greeted his friends as he took a seat on the couch.

Youngjae began to play the movie. He looked back to find where he should sit. It seemed like the most comfortable was next to Jaebum. But he was hesitant. Of course he didn't want to because of all the shit he'd been doing lately, but somehow, he was drawn to the spot next to him.

He sat in that empty space and scooted close to the older, cautiously. Their thighs and shoulders were just barely touching. Youngjae held his breath as to what would happen next. Maybe it would be nothing, but who knows? Especially with Jaebum.

After the first half hour of the movie, Youngjae grew sleepy. His head began to droop and he found himself leaning on Jaebum's shoulder. He almost caught himself and began to sit up when a strong arm wrapped around him. His eyes widened and looked up at Jaebum who only glanced down at the younger and then back at the tv screen.

He tried to shake off the fluttery feeling in his stomach and just enjoyed the contact that he missed so much. He sank down into Jaebum's touch and drifted to sleep.

-

Youngjae was woken by a stirring Jaebum below him. He wriggled out from underneath the younger and walked out of the room with his phone to his ear.

Youngjae looked over at his friends with sleepy eyes who only shrugged. He then turned his attention back to Jaebum who was walking back into their bedroom with the faint words escaping from his mouth.

"Hey babe"

+

I love angst

Ps. Would you guys participate in a Q&A at 1k?