Six

"Jaebum, you're a really shitty human being, you know that?" Youngjae said as the older boy walked in, coming home from school. 

"I know," Jaebum replied, setting down his bag, "you've told me that 12 times since the other day."

Youngjae's face burned. So much anger flooding through him. He didn't spare the older a single glance as he made his way into the bedroom.

But

He left the door open as he changed out of his school clothes. His toned abs were revealed as he stripped himself of his white button down. And when he turned around, his muscular back was on display, flexing and relaxing with every move he made.

"Shit," Youngjae mumbled under his breath. He hated to think that he still found Jaebum so goddamn hot. He tried to turn his attention back to the television that played a show that Youngjae had never heard of. It was just there to pass the time.

"Hey youngjae," Jaebum called from the bedroom, "I would really love it if you would stop complaining about how much of an asshole I am."

Youngjae rolled his eyes.

"It's cuz you are one, you fucking douche bag."

Jaebum exited the bedroom with his upper half still naked and Youngjae's cheeks flushed.

"Youngjae come on I made you a deal."

"Fuck your deal Jaebum!"

Youngjae got up and stormed into the bedroom and his underneath the covers of the bed, hoping to block out the boy who always seemed to get to him.

Under the duvé, he squeezed his eyes shut, hoping to fall asleep as he was already late. But something kept him up.

He felt another body crawl onto the bed. He assumed it was Jaebum so he kept the covers securely over his head. But suddenly he felt weight on both sides of his body.

But there's only us two, Youngjae thought, why does it feel like there's two other people in the bed?

Youngjae cautiously pulled the blankets down, revealing his eyes. The sight was something unexpected.

Above him was Jaebum, straddled on top of him. His arms on either side of his head and his knees on either side of his hips.

"J-Jaebum?" Youngjae stuttered quietly.

"There may not be an emotional attraction anymore," Jaebum said in a dark voice, slowly lowering his face towards Youngjae's, "but you're still the hottest guy I know..."

Jaebum pulled the covers off of the rest of the younger boys face.

"... And I'm horny."

+

Shit.

Do y'all want smut?

I'm bad at writing it but I'll do it if you want it.

I'm at pigeon forge rn and can't sleep so you get this shīt show of a chapter.

Ily. Byes.