Four

When Youngjae woke up, he felt heat radiating from behind him. He strained his neck to turn around. Laying next to him was Jaebum, sleeping peacefully in his place in the bed that he used sleep in every night.

Youngjae didn't know what to feel. There was a battle between anger and forgiveness in his heart and he didn't know how to deal with it. He looked at the sleeping Jaebum, wondering what he might be dreaming about.

He was laying on his side, facing Youngjae. His bangs fell over his eyes and the covers were tucked snugly around his shoulders. His glasses were gone and his hair was messy, just as Youngjae remembered them to be two years ago.

He scooted closer to the older. So close he could feel his steady breaths on his nose.

"Jaebum," he whispered. It was almost a reluctant sigh, saying his name. Having him here, sleeping next to him, but knowing that he doesn't love him. It was like Youngjae was a fish, freely swimming around in the open water, but with a bait-less hook cutting through his throat.

Youngjae leaned forward and kissed the tip on Jaebum's nose. Something he used to do frequently, but now, was something discarded and left in the corner.

Youngjae knew Jaebum was a heavy sleeper so he snuggled in really close to him, feeling his warmth surround him.

"I love you," he whispered again before letting his eyes flutter closed and he drifted back to sleep.

-

When his eyes opened again, Jaebum was gone. The only sound to be heard was the shower running from the bathroom.

Youngjae silently cursed himself as another wave of sadness engulfed him.

+

I just want to say, I love you all very much.

You can't have pleasure without a little pain

ψ(`∇')ψ