Fifteen

Jaebum sighed and hung up on whoever "babe" was and rolled his eyes.

Youngjae's whole body was tensed up and he felt like he was steaming. With anger coming out as the most prominent emotion, he let loose.

"What's your deal? You leave for two whole years without telling me and come back without a single bit off affection for me. But you fucking stay! You live in my house and sleep in my bed, yet you don't even act like you love me! And as soon as I start to find a sliver of hope that maybe you'll find feelings for me again, you fucking..."

Youngjae got choked up on his own words, the tears pouring from his eyes becoming too much to handle. He sobbed a couple seconds before taking a deep breath and finishing.

"You fucking go off with someone else!"

Jaebum stood straight faced as he watched the other break down before him. A sight most people couldn't watch, especially a significant other, but Jaebum didn't seem to have trouble.

"Why don't you just pack up and leave already. I know you're going to so why not now instead of later. I'm not even going to blame you if you do."

Youngjae wiped his eyes and turned his head away from Jaebum, waiting for him to start cleaning out his drawers.

"Youngjae," he said, moving closer to the younger, "I'm not going to leave you."

Youngjae slowly looked back up at Jaebum. His dark eyes staring back at him.

"W-what do you mean?"

Jaebum sighed.

"I don't want to stop being with you," he said, "not for a while, anyways. I'm sorry for... Being so terrible. Can you forgive me?"

With tears in his eyes, Youngjae nods, completely forgetting about everything. The awful things Jaebum has done, him leaving, even how they began this fight in the first place. It was like Youngjae's heart was put back and held together with scotch tape. And he could almost feel the healing right away as Jaebum pulled him into a tight embrace, holding him close and taking him in.

But there was something Youngjae couldn't see. For, behind his back, Yugyeom was watching the whole thing, and as they hugged, him and Jaebum caught each other's eyes as the older held up a hand.

The fist and second fingers crossed as he sent a wink to the suddenly uncomfortable boy.

+

Lol you thought