Nineteen

get your sewing needles ready cuz I'm about to rip your hearts out.

Youngjae and Yugyeom were currently walking back home from the grocery store. Youngjae decided he was going to cook Jaebum an extra special meal as a way of saying "good luck" as Jaebum's project presentation was due tomorrow. He wanted his boyfriend to do well and get a perfect grade, so a good meal the night before would help him lots.

"So he still hasn't told you what it is yet?" Yugyeom asked, referring to Jaebum's project.

"Nope!" Youngjae replied, "but I like surprises. And I know he'll do well so I'm not worried about it!"

"Okay..." Yugyeom was hesitant on his answer. With the sight he saw just a few days before looming in his mind, he didn't want Youngjae to just go along with all of this until he gets hurt. But he also sees how happy the older boy is with Jaebum, and doesn't want to be the person who has to ruin his whole relationship. He was caught between a rock and a hard place.

Yugyeom bid Youngjae goodbye as he turned a corner to go to his own home, and Youngjae kept walking straight ahead. After a while, his house came into view down the road.

What's that? Youngjae thought as he saw an unfamiliar car sitting infront of the house. Our refrigerator broke, maybe that's the guy here to fix it?

Youngjae made his way to the front door and unlocked it, skillfully balancing two bags of groceries in his hands as he did so.

The house was quiet except for some rustling coming from the kitchen. Must be Jaebum. Youngjae walked down the hallway to the kitchen and turned the corner. But He suddenly stopped in his tracks and the groceries fell to the floor.

Youngjae dropped to his knees as the two pairs of eyes noticed him. Tears immediately started to fall down his cheeks.

What he saw before him was Jaebum in the kitchen. He was standing over a vaguely familiar person, pinning him to the edge of the granite counter. Their hands were wandering and their lips were connected. And Youngjae's chest imploded.

Not a single noise left his mouth. Just shaking hands held by his side and salty tears running from his eyes.

"J-Jaebum..." He forced out of his quivering lips.

The two bodies broke away from each other and it was as if everything began to move In slow motion.

Jaebum rolled his eyes and made his way towards Youngjae and tried o help him up. But the younger refused. He shoved Jaebum's hand away and glared up at him.

"Im Jaebum," Youngjae said through gritted teeth, "tell me-" he choked on his own words, barely able to speak. "Tell me this isn't true."

Jaebum said nothing. He stood there, not a single emotion present on his face. He stared at Youngjae with no sympathy whatsoever. And Youngjae only began to sob.

He quickly stood up and fled from the scene. Sprinting back to Yugyeom's house.

+

I had so much anxiety while writing this.

Maddie plz dn't suicide. Iz not teh answer.

Okay well that's that.

Sorry for hurting you guys.

Byes.