Our Dirt Monkey!

Since Steve and Erin went shopping, Tony went down to his work shop and started building furniture for Erin's new room. Yes, Tony Stark didn't want to buy his new daughter nice things, no he wanted to make everything for his and Steve's Dirt Monkey!

Together Tony and Jarvis made a plan for Erin's bedroom. The bed frame was completely made of metal, Tony had transformed it into the carriage from Cinderella, within minutes Tony had made a small dressing table, closet, table and little chairs.

"How we doing Jay?" Tony asked as he slid a draw into place.

"Everything is perfectly in place sir, Captain Rogers has just arrived with more things for Miss Erin's room," Jarvis explained.

Tony was grinning. "Brilliant!" He said excitedly.

The brunette skipped down the hall, into the lift and into the garage where he met Steve carrying a sleeping Erin on his hip and a load of bags in his other hand. When Steve saw his lover he smiled, Tony picked up a few bags and took them upstairs.

"How long has she been out for?" Tony asked.

Steve hummed. "About half an hour," He told him. "How's the room coming along?"

"It's brilliant!" Tony told him. "Our little dirt monkey is going to love it!"

The super soldier chuckled. "I can't wait to see it!" He told him. "I got a load of bed covers and clothes."

"She's going to be so spoilt!" Tony told  him.

Steve shook his head. "There is a limit!" He stated.

Tony sighed and took the bags into Erin's room, Steve lay on the couch with Erin on his chest; Steve knew Tony would lock himself in the room until it was perfect. Erin rested her head on Steve's chest, a cute little pink binky in her mouth, her little arms were tucked under her head, Steve rubbed gently circles on her bag soothing her as she slept.

"I really hope Tony hasn't gone over board," Steve chuckled to himself.

Steve looked at Erin's sleeping face; She was so sweet and innocent.

"STEVE WAKE DIRT MONKEY UP!" Tony shouted.

Erin shifted on Steve's chest making him laugh. "Come on sweetheart," He told her and gently sat her up.

Erin rubbed her eyes and pouted sadly, Steve stood up and carried her towards her room. She tucked her head into the crook of Steve neck, she sniffled sadly and played with the collar on Steve shirt.

"I know you were enjoying your sleep but Tony's got something to show you," Steve told her and gently kissed her head.

Erin lifted her head when she saw Tony standing outside the bedroom she had slept in. "COME ON!" Tony told them.

"She's still waking up," Steve told him as he placed Erin on the floor.

Tony took Erin's hand. "Come on dirt monkey, I've got a surprise for you!" He told her.

Tony opened the door and walked Erin inside... Her little blue eyes went wide, she smiled then ran around the room exploring all the cool things Tony had made for her!

Steve put his arm around Tony's waist and pressed a soft kiss to his forehead. "It looks amazing!" He told him. "I think our girl likes it!"

Tony smiled at Steve's words. "She's our baby!" He told him. "Our little dirt monkey!"

Erin climbed onto the bed and giggled at her new Daddies... She was going to like it here, she already loved being with Tony and Steve!

"We need a party!" Tony stated.

"No!" Steve told him.

"Come on, we'll have the gang over!" Tony told him. "They'll love Erin!"

Steve huffed. "She's shy, I don't think it would be a good idea!" He told him.

"But Steeeeeeeeeve!" Tony whined. "She's our new baby, we have to make sure everyone knows she's our baby!"

Erin climbed off the bed and ran over to Tony, he picked her up and sat her on his hip. "See Erin's excited!" Tony told Steve then pouted. "Pleeeeeeeeeease!"

... It was going to be a long night!