Child! Kitty!

For the past couple of months Steve and Tony have been busy with their normal superhero work but Erin could tell they were up to something; They would still spend time with her but they would both leave during the day for a couple of hours not telling her where they are going or why?

So when the super couple needed to leave on this fine morning everyone was busy... Everyone except Loki...

As you can imagine no one was happy about the arrangement but Erin seemed to have taken a shine to the God of Mischief!

"It's rude to stare," Loki told the little toddler that sat on the floor in front of him.

Erin was sat playing with her princess castle; She would glance at Loki and smile sweetly but only got a strange look in return.

"What do you want?" Loki asked in disgust.

"Play," Erin told him and held up a princess. "Dor said you a prince!"

Loki smiled smugly. "Not just a prince, but a God!" He corrected proudly.

Erin smiled and jumped on the couch so she was next to him. Loki watched the child carefully, slightly worried about what she was going to do next, he watched the child stand up on the couch and get a little closer to him then she did the unthinkable...

SHE TOUCHED HIS HAIR!

Erin squealed at how soft the God's hair was and that it smelt amazing, she wrapped her arms around his neck then pressed her face against his hair.

Loki growled in annoyance. "No you don't," He told her and moved her to the other said of the couch.

The little blonde pouted and had tears appear in her little blue eyes. "Kitty," She whimpered.

The God frowned. "What?" He asked in confusion.

"KITTY!" She cried as tears pooled from her eyes.

Loki was taken back by how loud the child could cry. "My name is Loki not kitty and my hair worth a lot of gold on Asgard, keep your dirty hands off it!" He told her then stood up.

Erin continued to cry and make grabby hands for Loki. The God groaned knowing that if the child didn't stop crying then the metal man would have the Hulk on his ass!

Loki sighed and knelt on the ground, Erin scrambled over to him and wrapped her little arms around Loki neck then gently played with the ends of his hair. The God stood up and awkwardly patted the child's back... Was this actually worth the trust of the avengers?

"Love you Kitty!" She told him with a sniffle.

"Loki," He mumbled then turned the TV on.

For a solid four hours Erin stayed attached to Loki's body so she could pet his hair, the God had now decided to try and not to think about the child but she continued to call him Kitty.

Steve had come home alone; Tony was called to a mission on the way home. The super soldier looked around the home and couldn't find his daughter or the God anywhere, he went into the garden and saw them both sitting in the small summer house playing 'tea party' and as Steve got closer he couldn't help but chuckle at the pink cat ears on the gods head...

"Not a word to anyone!" Loki growled as he pretended to drink his tea.

Steve chuckled and kissed his daughters head. "I hope she wasn't too much trouble?" He asked gently.

Loki shrugged. "She's a child, she can be fixed," He told him. "I shall leave you now and book a doctor to help me through this traumatic experience!"

Steve held back a laugh as Loki removed the cat ears and walked out the garden. Erin smiled up at her Dad...

"What did you do to him?" He asked as he crossed his arms.

Erin giggled. "My kitty!" She told him.