Sorry?

"Erin shush," Tony whispered as he placed Erin in a crate. "Stay here and I'll be right back!"

Tony walked away in his metal suit, Erin was only just able to see over the top of the crate. If you're wondering what's going on Tony Stark has taken his and Steve's daughter on a mission... Yeah what the hell could go wrong?

Erin sat on the floor of the crate playing with her stuffed teddy bear; She could hear gun blasts, shouting and Tony's bad language.

Tony was fighting off a giant robot in the middle of a Russian army base and it wasn't going well.

"JARVIS find me a weak spot!" Tony ordered his IA. "NOW!"

Tony and the Robot were firing shots every few seconds, the base was only just standing up, Tony was flying around in his Iron Man suit trying to by Jarvis time, the other robot was huge, it's arms were trying to hit Tony as it shot lasers from it's eyes.

*BANG*

Suddenly the Hulk came crashing through the wall and tackled the Robot to the ground.

"Thanks Bruce!" Tony said.

"Sir weak point is the side of the neck!" JARVIS said.

"PERFECT!" Tony shouted and started to fire at the robots neck until finally it's head exploded.

Tony watched as the Hulk shrunk back down to Bruce. A SHEILD jet landed just outside the base and in came Black Widow and Captain America!

"Shit!" Tony whispered as he saw his lover.

Natasha ran over to Bruce with some clothes and other SHEILD Agents followed behind to check for casualties.

Steve ran over to Tony and hugged him. "I'm glad you're okay!" He told him.

Tony chuckled. "I always make it out okay!" He told him.

Steve pulled away. "Who did you leave Erin with?" He asked.

Tony would normally text Steve telling him who Erin was with... But this time he hadn't!

The tin man chuckled softly. "Relax she's at home," He lied. "You guys head back and I'll meet you there!"

"DADDY!" Erin shouted.

Steve's face dropped... "I'm going to kill you!" He stated looking at Tony.

"No one could have her!" Tony defended himself. "She was safe!"

Steve glared at Tony. "But putting her in danger was easier?" He snapped. "She could have been killed!"

"I'm sorry but she's safe, doesn't that matter?" Tony asked. "I kept her out the way!"

The Captain walked over to where he could see the top of his daughters head. The toddler was jumping up and down in the crate with the teddy under her arm, she smiled brightly as soon as she saw Steve's face.

Erin made grabby hands up to Steve. "DADDY!" She whined.

Steve picked the tiny toddler up and placed her on his hip then without a word he carried her away from Tony.

"I'm not on the couch!" Tony shouted then looked at the floor sadly.

"Stark you're in the dog house!" Natasha said with a laugh. "I'm surprised he didn't punch you!"

Tony sighed... He was going to have to make it up to Steve...

Somehow?