Kicking Butt!!

The super family were all sat around the dinner table; For years this was there thing for when someone had News to share, a problem would rise or when someone was in trouble...

"What's with all the sneaking around at night?" Tony asked his two children.

Yes the teens had been sneaking around but these two were being superheroas by night and keeping it a seceret wasn't easy but the duo had each others backs of course.

"Erin made me swear not to say a word but she goes to parties late at night with Connor," Peter spoke up.

Erin glared at her younger brother. "And you're the one who sneaks around looking for a good picture to give to the news paper?" The blonde shot back. "Last time I checked stalking was against the law!"

Steve glared at the teens. "Okay thats enough, you both know you shouldn't sneak out the house," He told them. "We know you guys enjoy your freedom but we need to know where you are and we hate the fact that you're running around the streets at night doing god knows what!"

The teens rolled their eyes in sync. "You make it sound like we're causing chaos in the city," Erin said with much sarcasm in her voice.

Peter laughed lightly. "Kids come on," Tony spoke up. "We just want you guys to be safe."

If the super parents only knew that their beloved children were running around the streets saving the city from bad guys... Steve would probably have a heart attack and Tony would probably lock the two of them in their rooms for the rest of their lives!

"It won't happen again," Erin told them.

Steve nodded. "No more parties," He told her. "Especially with that boy!"

Erin shook her head and smiled. "Okay Dad," She told him.

Tony pointed his finger at his son. "Hack my cameras again and I'll turn the wifi off, take all your gadgets and burn them," He threatened.

Peter nodded slowly. "My bad," He mumble. "I won't do it again."

The super Dad's nodded. "Go on go do your Home work," Tony told them.

Without another world the two teen sulked and went up to the their rooms...

*BEEP**BEEP*

"KID'S WE'RE GOING ON A MISSION!" Steve shouted.

The teens shared a smile... "And so are we," They said in sync.

Erin and Peter dashed down the the garage and suited up; Peter changed into his suit and so did Erin. The duo took off down the streets using their improved senses to get to their parents who were now battling a giant the green goblin!

"Oh spidey, where are you?" Green goblin teased as he fired his weapons at the avengers. "Out my way action men, I want the spider!"

"You've done enough damage, the avengers are!" Captain America told him as he tossed his shield at the goblin.

"No more kids stuff!" Iron Man shouted and began firing at the goblins board.

"PEEK A BOO!" Spider Man shouted as he used Iron Mans foot to attach his web to; He swung up and kicked goblin off his board.

The two were launched onto the roof of a building and began to battle; Iron Man and Captain America watched from the opposite building.

"Shouldn't we do something?" Cap asked.

"No wait a second," Iron Man stated. "See what this guy does if he's in trouble, he works alone!"

The goblin had spider man pinned over the edge of the building.

"TONY I'VE GOT A CLEAR SHOT!" Hawkeye shouted through the eye pieces.

Hawkeye was on another building with his arrow aimed for the goblin!

"Wait look!" Cap shouted.

Running up the side of the building was a pure white wolf; The speed they were running at was incredible.

"JARVIS zoom me in, I need a closer look!" Iron Man spoke up.

The wolf collided with the goblin knocking him backwards, the wolf shifted into a human girl in a white cat suit, a white mast, the suit had a black wolf symbol on their back and on the belt buckle.

"Argh who let you two out of the zoo?" The goblin asked as he struggled to get up.

"Everyone needs a bit of help," The girl stated.

The trio stated battling and the avengers watched as two kids took on the goblin; They were doing fantastic but now it was time for the adults to get back to work. Iron man raced over and tossed Cap on to the building, he pushed the teens back and took their place in the fight.

"You kids have done enough, we've got this!" Hawkeye told them and with out a word the duo disappeared as quick as they came.

Spider Man and The Wolf!