Brulk? Or Huce?

Since the remaining four Avengers went to Tony Stark for help they had found another big brain to help them out and that brain belonged to none other than Bruce Banner!

Steve Rogers got into contact with Bruce Banner who was more than happy to meet up with the four of them and talk to them. once again Scott Lang was more than excited to meet The HULk and see what he could do to help them build a time machine and get everyone back but when they entered the Cafe Bruce told them to meet him at they all got a little surprise...

"So what kinda person are we looking for?" Scott asked as the trio exited the car.

Natasha straightened her clothes. "Well he where's shirts, pants, glasses and sometimes a blazer," She stated.

"He kinda look's like a high school science teacher," Erin added then looked at Natasha. "Did you even have a crush on one of your teachers or instructors?"

"We've had this conversation before," Natasha stated.

Steve joined the trio. "What conversation?" He asked.

"We're talking about having crushes on teachers when we were teenagers," Scott explained. "Argh I used to have the hots for my Geography teacher Miss Thompson, tall, blonde and smart!"

"Why are we having this conversation?" Steve asked as they began to walk to the cafe.

Natasha pointed to Erin. "The young adult started the conversation," She stated. "I told you I liked my shooting teacher."

Erin looked at Steve. "Let me guess you fancied the libarian?" She teased.

Steve got Erin in a headlock and playfully rubbed her head with his knuckles. "Just because you liked your gym teacher and got caught talking about it in middle school," He teased.

"Dad you promised you wouldn't talk about that!" Erin moaned then pushed Steve away.

Steve chuckled then put his arm around Erin pulling her into a side up.

The four walked into the cafe and well you couldn't miss Bruce Banner...

Everyone shared a look of pure confusion, no one knew what to do or say and to make things worse everyone in the cafe was staring at the four as if they were the most out of place people there!

"Erm is that?" Steve asked quietly.

Erin rolled her eyes. "Hey Uncle Bruce!" She called with a bright smile.

Bruce turned around and smiled brightly at the four. "Hey guys!" He greeted happily.

Erin jumped into Bruces arms who pulled her into a bone crushing hug. "So what do we call you now, Brulk or Huce?"

"Bruce will do just fine to you guys," Bruce chuckled as he placed Erin on the ground. "Come sit down!"

The four sat at the table Bruce was at, it was covered with food and coffe; Bruce obviously needed to consume more food than the average human since he was three or four times the size of an average human. The group sat awkwardly as Bruce ate his way through the large amount of food on the table in front of them...

Bruce looked up. "Come on guys dig in!" He told them as he pushed a plate towards Steve.

"I'm so confused!" Scott stated. "How are you Bruce Banner and The HULK?"

"Five years ago we got our asses beaten, except it was worse for me because I lost twice, first Hulk and then Banner," Bruce explained sadly.

"We all lost Bruce, no one is to blame," Erin spoke up trying to make Bruce feel better.