DEEVE!

Steve and Tony had left Erin for five hours and they were the longest, hardest and most upsetting hours of their life!

The super couple headed into HQ and saw Erin was sitting on the desk with Fury and Bucky; She was playing with a broken keyboard mouse.

"Hey Dirt Monkey!" Tony greeted her.

Erin smiled brightly and stood up, she held her arms out to Tony. "Erin be careful!" Steve told her as they walked over to her.

Tony picked Erin up and hugged her tightly. "We're sorry we took so long!" He told her and kissed her head.

"Was she alright?" Steve asked.

Bucky grunted. "She was fine," He mumbled.

Erin giggled and wrapped her arms around Tony's neck. "You guys are doing a good job," Fury spoke up. "She's a good kid!"

Tony and Steve shared a smile. "Thank you for taking care of her," Tony told them. "We'll see you in a few days."

Tony carried Erin to the garage with Steve by his side. As they walked Erin played with Tony's glasses and pulled funny faces at Steve. The entire ride home Tony asked Erin what she did at SHIELD and all she did was babble back to him which he found adorable!

When the little family got back home Steve fixed some dinner for them while Tony bathed Erin; The night was going perfectly, the three of them were fed and showered, they sat on the couch and watched 'Beauty and the beast' then it was bed time which meant Steve and Tony alone time!

Erin was tucked up in bed with goodnight kisses and the baby monitor on. Steve and Tony were in their room locking lips, their kiss was heated and passionate; They were almost always like this after a mission. Tony had removed Steve's shirt, his hands touching his toned stomach.

"DEEVE!" Erin shouted through the monitor.

Tony pulled away from the kiss. "Erin?" He mumbled and looked at the monitor.

"DEEVE!" Erin shouted again.

Steve kissed Tony's head. "I'll go and check on her," He told him.

Tony sighed and watched as Steve headed out the room, he walked down the corridor to Erin's room; He opened the door and saw her standing on the bed giggling.

"Excuse me!" Steve began as he picked Erin up. "You need to go to sleep!"

Steve lay Erin down and tucked her in again; He kissed her head and left the room again, he went back into his and Tony's room. Tony lay on the bed in just his boxers, Steve sat on the bed and pulled his lover close and pressed their lips together, they lay on the bed never breaking their kiss-

"DEEVE!" Erin shouted.

"She'll go to sleep," Tony mumbled against Steve' lips.

Steve grunted as held Tony close. "DEEVE!" Erin shouted again.

"She'll keep shouting," Steve mumbled.

"DEEVE!" Erin shouted. "DEEVE!"

"Leave her," Tony mumbled.

Tony knew Steve was thinking about going to check on Erin... Steve needed reassuring that Erin was fine!

"Tony-" Steve began as he nibbled Tony's jaw.

Tony groaned. "Don't!" He told him.

Erin started crying down the monitor. "DEEVE!" She shouted. "DEEVE!"

Steve got up and looked at Tony. "I need to go to her," He told him.

"She's being a drama queen!" Tony told him. "Steve she's fine, you know she is!"

"I can't, what if something is really wrong?" He asked then went towards the door.

Tony stayed silent as Steve went back into Erin's room; The blonde toddler had tears in her eyes and her little hands were holding onto the monitor tightly.

"You need to shout Tony's name!" He told her as he lifted her into his arms.

Erin snuggled into Steve chest and giggled... She had him wrapped around her little finger!