Tony Freaking Stark!

A/N- Sorry this has taken so long to be uploaded. I honestly haven't been in the right frame of mind to write but I've pulled my shit back together and I'm back!

Erin was finally able to help keep the world running thanks to Rocket the Raccoon... The crazy talking animal...

Rocket and Erin had actually grown pretty close since they both enjoyed building things and blowing things up but Rocket was able to find some rough Co-Ordinates to the ship that belonged to his friends, the signal was really bad but the weak signal meant someone or something was on the ship.

It took a couple of days, lots of coffee and hardly any sleep but the dynamic duo were able to make a big satellite dish so the signal could become more clearer but then there was another probelm... Getting to the ship and Steve Rogers knew how big Erin's heart was, he could see she was determind to find someone or something on that ship that would help resolve the snap and bring back everyone but Steve told Erin no; Captain Rogers was not ready to possibly lose his daughter, the little girl he and Tony had taken in all those years ago.

After hours of arguing, smashing up the base, leaving the base then coming back and hugging it out, Carol AKA Captain MARVEL volunteered to follow the signal across the Galaxy to find the ship and recover whatever was on it. Rocket handed Carol the tracking device and showed her how to use and explained that after she leaves this part of the Galaxy then they will have no communication with her... Carol would be on her own.

It had been twenty one days since the day Carol left Erin sat on the roof top of the Avengers base every night waiting, waiting for her to come back with whatever she found on the ship. Erin had hope, she hoped and prayed someone was on that ship, someone that could help them save the world and defeat Thanos so they could bring everyone back.

"Isn't it a little late to be sat up here?" A calm voice spoke from behind Erin.

The voice belonged to Natasha Romanoff, a master assassin who Erin thought of as a Mother figure; Natasha taught Erin all about being a girl, hair, make up, boys but Erin will always thank her for teaching her how to fight and handle tough situations.

"Do you think the people who were caught in the snap are okay?" Erin asked quietly not taking her eyes off the stars.

Natasha walked over to the teenager then sat down beside her. "I think they are safe," Natasha told her. "And we will get them back, I've told you that we will, your Dad, Rocket, Carol, Rhodey, Bruce, Thor and Me, none of us will ever stop fighting for them!"

A tear escaped Erin's eye and slowly slid down her cheek. "I wish I could have told Tony and Peter how much I loved them, I wish I could have told Tony, my Dad how sorry Steve and I were about the fight," She admitted. "I want my family back!"

Natasha put her arm around Erin's shoulders giving her a tight squeeze. "Tony know's you love him, he knows you had no choice and you did what you thought was right," Natasha explained. "Tony Stark would not want you to sit here feeling sorry for yourself. Look what you did when the snap happened, you are currently powering the world because you are doing what Tony would have done and for that I know he is so, so proud of you!"

Dozens of memories filled Erin's mind... Memories of building silly robots with Tony at a young age, playing catch with Steve at the park and even memories of when her Father's adopted Peter, she laughted at the memory of when she hid him in the dirty laundary basket but then Erin chocked a sob at the memory of when the two Norse Gods baby sat her and Peter, her baby brother wouldn't stop crying until she found Tony's old Arc reactor which helped sooth Peter's crys...

"We're going to get through this," Natasha whispered and hugged the girl tightly in her arms.

The two looked up at the sky in silence. The warm summer breeze sent a slight chill down their spins making them shiver and tuck their hands into the sleeves of their jackets... Slowly the two stood up with wide eyes as they saw a bright heading towards them carrying a space ship.