The Final Battle

Steve and Bucky had gone into the Hydra base leaving Erin in the ship waiting... What for wasn't explained but she waited.

*BEEP**BEEP*

Erin pulled her phone out and saw the caller ID 'Baby Spider'... AKA Peter!

"Hello?" Erin answered.

"Erin, Steve's team is in prison!" Peter told her in a panic. "Wanda isn't in a good way, she was taken away in a straight jacket, Clint is pissed off with Tony and Rhodey is in hospital."

Erin gasped. "Is Rhodey okay?" She asked in sadness.

The youngest super sighed. "I dunno, it's early days," He explained. "How's Dad?"

"This isn't going to end well, for anyone," She explained.

Just then IronMan landed on the snow at the entrance where Steve and Bucky had gone into.

"Things just got worse!" Erin stated.

Peter frowned. "What's happened?" He asked. "Is Dad okay?"

"He won't be, Tony just got here, I've got to help Steve!" Erin told him.

"Erin wa-" Before Peter could finish his sentence Erin had cut the call turned into her wolf version.

Erin sprinted to the entrance; She followed Tony's scent down, all the way down to the Hydra base where some crashing and blasts were coming from. The super picked up her speed and ran towards the sounds, shouting and flashes of lasers appeared... It wasn't looking good.

Erin skidded to where the trio were battling... Tony was taking some pretty bad blows, Bucky tried ripping out Tony's arc reactor but whiling doing that the arc reactor blasted Bucky's arm off...

"White wolf?" Tony asked as he looked at the wolf... Erin then changed into her human self the only thing keeping her hidden was her mask. "Do you know what they've done? Bucky Barnes assassinated my parents and Captain America knew all about it!"

Erin sighed softly; She didn't know but then there are many things she, Peter and her parents don't know. "Some secrets are kept to protect the ones we love," She stated.

Tony clenched his fists. "Looks like you're against me too!" He stated.

Suddenly the Tony, Steve and Erin were battling; The three of them fought well, they were strong, skill full and talented. When Tony created a giant laser blast Steve pushed Erin out the line of fire and held up his shield... They both stood there ground for what felt like years then Steve pushed Tony to the floor and began to smash Tony in the face with his shield.

Erin knew she had to make a big decision. The young girl raced over to her Dad and stopped Steve from hitting Tony. "Stop!" She told him.

Steve glared at her. "Sorry kid but this isn't your fight anymore!" He told her.

"Yes it is, it's mine and Peter's!" She stated in a bold voice.

Tony looked at her. "What did you say about my son?" He asked. "How do you know him?"

Erin took a deep breath and removed her mask. "I'm the white wolf," She stated then looked at Steve. "I'm sorry Dad, I should have told you when you came to me."

Steve's eyes filled with guilt and anger. "Come on, lets get out of here," He told her.

Erin helped Steve up and they went over to Bucky. "They're criminals Erin, they'll get you hurt!" Tony told her. "You're my daughter too!"

Tears filled Erin's eyes as she and Steve helped Bucky. "You have SpiderMan," She stated. "Don't get him killed!"

"No Erin!" Tony shouted.

Erin shook her head and continued to walk... Her family was torn in half and there was nothing anyone could do to fix it!

Steve stared at his daughter. "What's he got to do with it?" He asked.

"That's your son," She stated.

The super soldier was on the verge of breaking down. "Why didn't either of you say?" He asked.

"We saw you and dad drifting apart, we saw how unhappy you were becoming and us being superheros wasn't going to help," Erin explained. "We found your divorce papers, we knew it was  going to happen sooner or later."

It was now Steve realised that his kids had heard everything that went on in their house, they understood what was going on around them and he felt like he had failed his children by not seeing their new abilities... He and Tony had ruined there kids!

A few days later Erin and Peter were still in contact; Peter was living with Tony in the Avenger's HQ, Erin was now in a secret location with Black Pantha and Bucky was now going to be frozen again...

Steve and Erin stood side by side as they watched Bucky be frozen... It was best for Bucky, until they knew how to help him, the frozen state was the safest for everyone.

"He'll be out soon," Erin stated.

"You think so?" Steve asked.

Erin looked at her Dad. "I know so," She stated.

Steve smiled at her. "We'll be ready for when he does," He told her and put his arm around her shoulders.

Bring on the next battle!