Party Time!

Tonight was the night of the party at the super families house!

"Erin sit still," Steve chuckled as he finished Erin's hair.

Tony walked out of the bathroom straightening his tie. "You two look good!" He stated.

Steve blushed and Erin giggled softly. The two climbed off the bed and went down stairs to get the rest of the party ready; Pepper was laying out food and drinks so people could help themselves, Tony got the music ready and had JARVIS at the ready to let everyone in, Steve was making sure everywhere was tidy and last but not least Erin was running around the place in her little dress.

Erin was cute and she knew it!

"It's okay guys the party has arrived!" Clint said as he walked into the living room with Natasha.

Natasha rolled her eyes. "You are such an idiot!" She mumbled. "Hi guys!"

"Hey we're glad you could make it!" Steve told them.

Erin ran over to Steve's side and looked at their guests. "Look at you Erin, you look so pretty!" Natasha told her.

Steve smiled; He really liked this side of Natasha, she really was capable of caring and loving others not just herself.  Erin giggled and hid her face in the side of Steve's leg.

"What's it like being parents?" Clint asked.

"It's great!" Steve stated. "We love having her around!"

"Just not at night when we try to put her to bed," Tony said looking Erin who had a cheeky smile.

Clint and Natasha shared a strange look. "What?" They both asked.

"The only name she says is 'Steve' and because he's a softy, every time she cries his name he goes running into her room to make sure she is okay," Tony explained. "The little monkey."

Erin hugged Steve's leg. "She cries wolf," Natasha laughed. "How cute!"

After a few minutes of talking and running around Thor, Jane and Bucky arrived; Erin's face lit up like a Christmas tree when she saw Bucky. The little toddler ran over to him and was jumping around him like a baby bunny!

Steve chuckled. "Bucky say hi!" He told his friend.

"Hello Erin," Bucky said and smiled weakly.

"Deeve!" Erin said and pointed at Bucky. "Bock!"

Everyone gasped and Bucky couldn't bit back his smile. "She said my name!" Bucky stated.

"Well done baby girl!" Tony said happily.

Yeah Iron Man was trying to hide his disappointment but he kept telling himself Erin would say his name soon... He hoped!

"Let us party!" Thor said loudly and punched the air making everyone laugh.

Everyone sat on the couches in the living room with their drinks, Erin sat on Tony's lap trying to have a try of his drink. The group talked about what missions they had recently been on, Erin found the conversations boring so...

Erin pointed to Thor and giggled."Dor!" She said then looked at Tony.

Tony blinked. "Yeah... That's right Thor," He told her.

Steve smiled. "Go on baby girl do another name!" He told her.

The toddler grinned at pointed to Natasha. "Natie!" She said.

Everyone awed at Erin and encouraged her to carry on and so she did!

"Kint," She said and point to Clint then she pointed to Jane. "Ane!"

Tony was really happy that Erin was learning names but when was she going to say his name?

"Hey baby who's that?" Steve asked and pointed to Tony.

The little blonde looked at Tony, she tilted her head to the side and started laughing? Tony frowned and looked at everyone, they all shared the same confused look....

"What's my name Erin?" Tony asked her as he sat up straight and held her close to him.

Erin smiled. "Ma Daddy!" She told him softly then pointed to Steve. "Deeve Daddy too!"

Tony hugged Erin tightly, he placed soft kissed on top of her head; He loved her, he loved his little dirt monkey so much!

"I'm so proud of you Dirt Monkey!" Tony told her. "But you played me little girly!"

"She must have learnt that from you!" Clint mumbled as he sipped his beer.

Tony glared at Clint then looked at Erin. "This doesn't mean that you can shout everyone's name when you need something!" He told her.

Tony words only made Erin grin... Yeah okay!