Family Holiday

"Erin hold still you need sun lotion on!" Steve told his daughter as she wriggled in his arms.

The lotion was cold on her warm skin and made her squeal when it touched her back. "Daddy hurry up, I wanna go in the sea!" She told him through fits of laughter.

Steve chuckled. "Hold still and then you can go in!" He told her.

"DADDY LET ME GO!" Erin screamed as Steve covered her face.

Tony was sat on the towel next to them, laughing as he held Peter on his lap; The little baby was chewing on his fist with a little smile on his lips.

"Alright go on baby but be careful!" Steve told her.

The six year old ran as fast as she could with her bucket and spade in her hands, her little life jacket look huge on her small body. Anyone would agree little Erin was adorable and a stunning little girl.

Peter was sat in the sand in between the two super dad's. The baby's little hands were grasping at the sand then he'd throw it in the air making it sprinkle around him.

"We're pretty blessed aren't we," Steve spoke up.

Tony pulled his attention from his daughter and looked at his husband. "Huh?" He asked.

Steve chuckled. "This our family, we couldn't ask for better," He explained.

"Well just our daughter, she needs to stop growing up!" He told him. "Those guys in her class love her, I hate it!"

"Erin having friends is a bad thing?" Steve asked in confusion.

"Male friends are a bad thing!" Tony told him as he thought back to his younger years. "Nope guys only want one thing and that's-"

"Okay stop!" Steve interrupted his husband before anything else was said. "Just because you were an outrageous young man doesn't mean every man is."

Tony looked at Steve in the corner of his eye. "Hmm maybe," He mumbled. "All male friends will need our approval!"

Steve chuckled and shook his head. "DADDY LOOK WHAT I CAUGHT!" Erin yelled as she ran up the beach to her Fathers and brother.

The two supers looked at their daughter who held her bucket tightly in her hand, bits of water splashed out the bucket a little, a huge smile was plastered on her face.

"What you got Erin?" Tony asked.

Erin showed them the bucket. "I got a crab!" She told them.

Tony chuckled at the helpless crab but Steve looked a little concerned. "Honey why don't you put that back?" Steve suggested.

The little blonde frowned. "But I want to keep him," She told her Dad.

Steve's eyes went wide. "No Erin he lives in the sea, you can't keep him," He told her. "You need to put him back.

Erin's eyes started to water. "But I want to keep him!" She told him. "I called him Cid!"

Tony frowned. "You called him cid?" He asked.

Erin nodded. "I wanted to call him Sid but crab is spelt with a 'C' so he's called Cid!" She explained. 

"Oh right!" Tony chuckled.

Steve sighed. "Erin put him back!" He told her.

"No Daddy I want to keep him!" Erin said a little louder and stomped her foot on the sand.

The super soldier groaned; So much for a calm family holiday... Erin's tantrums for diva style and for a little one she could shout.

"Erin just put cid back please?" Steve asked .

"I WANNA KEEP HIM!" Erin cried and hugged the bucket.

Steve looked at Tony for help. "She's your kid when she's having a tantrum," Tony told him with a smile.

"She got this from you!" The soldier muttered then looked back at his daughter. "Erin put him back, please."

The little blonde flipped her hair then sat on the sand with the bucket next to her then began to make a fort around herself and the crab.

"Erin you're not the little mermaid!" Tony told his daughter with  chuckle.

Steve frowned. "Don't encourage!" He growled. "Erin, honey put him back."

Erin shook her head and carried on building her fort... A few hours later the family were on their way home with the crab in the bucket...

Steve glared at his husband. "She was going to put it back," He stated.

Tony sighed. "But her baby blue eyes were so sad!" He exclaimed.

The two superhero's looked at their children who were fast asleep in their car seats; They did love them but they get away with so much!