SHUSH!

"You want to call yourself what?" Erin asked her brother.

The two siblings were sitting in Tony's lab working on ways to control their powers and build suits... Yeah the duo wanted to help save the city.

"What's wrong with Spider Man?" Peter asked. "I am the human spider!"

Erin pulled a face. "You ain't no man!" She stated. "Spider Boy!"

Peter huffed. "It doesn't sound right!" He told her. "I'm Spider Man!"

The younger jumped onto the ceiling and grinned at his older sister. Erin shook her head and began sketching a costume for her brother.

"Come on Wolfie what are going to be called?" Peter asked his sister.

Before Erin could answer Peter lost his grip and came crashing down onto the desk and landed on his back groaning in pain. Erin snorted at her brothers fail and carried on drawing.

"Come on, what are you calling yourself?" Peter asked as he sat up rubbing his back.

Erin handed her brother the design of his suit so he could make it. "I'm going to be called the white wolf," she stated with a cocky smile. "Thank God it's not like the books where I transform back and I haven't got clothes, argh that's be horrible!"

Peter laughed as he looked at his suit drawing. "Looks good sis, thanks!" He told her. "I've been working on my webbing too!" He told her as he showed her the small watch like object on his wrist. "Gives me better control and it enhances the strength!"

"KIDS?" Steve shouted down the stairs. "YOU DOWN HERE?"

Erin and Peter's eye's went wide. "Quick hide!" They both whispered.

Erin grabbed all the papers, Peter grabbed his sister and spun a web up to the air vent; He and Erin went up and hid in the vent.

Steve entered the room and began "Erin, Peter, where are you?" He asked.

The two teens looked through the gaps in the vents and watched Steve walk around. "Kids I need to talk to you!"

The two teens looked at one another; When Steve wanted to talk to them it usually wasn't very good, the last talk was about how the two of them managed to destroy one of Tony's cars (On accident) and that they were grounded for a month.

Steve sighed. "Come on kids I don't want to have to make you come out!" He stated then waited again for s reply or even a bit of sound that indicated tge teens were going to come out of their hiding spots. "Friday can you-"

"NO!" The two teens shouted.

Thier shoutes echoed through the vents. "Should have known you kids were up there!" Steve grumbled. "You have five minutes to get in the kitchen!"

And with that Steve left the work shop giving the teens chance to climb out of the vents and hide all their stuff from their Dads.

"If we die, I'll kill you in hell!" Erin told her brother in a deadly voice.

Peter rolled his eyes. "I'm going to heaven!" He corrected her. "You'll be in hell on your own with Tony!"

The two teen trecked off up stairs to the kitchen to see their Dads... God only knows what was going to happen!