In Memory

I linked arms with my Father as we arrived at the church; Rose petals led up to the doorway and into the church.

"Are you nervous?" Steve asked me.

I frowned. "Dad, you're the one getting married," I reminded him. "I got married on a battlefield."

Steve sighed. "Don't remind me," He mumbled.

"Don't look so nervous," I told him with a smile as I straightened his tie.

"Oh Erin, where is that little girl Tony Stark brought home?" Steve asked.

I spun around. "Dirt monkey is still here," I teased.

Steve and I linked arms as we walked into the church, the soft organ music played as we entered the main part of the church from the side, the quests were all stood up smiling at us... The church was basically filled with Avengers; Doctor strange, Bruce, Clint and his family, Fury, Thor and many asgardians, Captain Marvel, Rhodey, Bucky, Sam Wilson, Nebula, the guardians on the galaxy, T'challa, Suri and their people but the most important person was walking towards us linking arms with my brother Peter, as the four of us met in the middle we looked up the aisle to see Morgan in a stunning dress holding a pillow with two rings on top.

Peter, Morgan and I stood to the side to let the couple take centre stage, I placed my arm around Morgan holding her close to me. Since everyone had returned we had grown very close, she loved going shopping with me and inventing things but she also loved making Peter do anything she wanted because she had him wrapped around her little finger.

The priest cleared his throat. "We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage between Steve Rogers and Anthony Stark," He announced.

... Oh wait you guys are confused? Let's rewind...

*ENDGAME*

Power and energy rushed through Tony's body but it transferred to Erin who was touching him then to Peter who was touching her and then to Steve who was touching him. The other Avengers had to turn away as the family screamed in pain, seconds felt like minutes and suddenly the family were thrown part landing meters from each other, all of them were breathing heavily but they seemed okay..

Once the energy had passed the family stood watching Thanos' army fade away and turn to dust. Erin and Peter looked to their Fathers who were staring at each other, Steve removed his helmet and began to walk towards Tony then he too began to drift towards Steve, the super soldier grabbed the sides of Tony's face and pulled him into a passionate kiss making the team cheer and clap.

Erin pulled Peter into a tight hug both breathing heavily. "We beat the Endgame," Peter panted.

"And they became endgame," Erin stated with a smile as she looked at her parents who held each other in their arms.

Tony looked at his children. "How are we alive?" He asked.

"We held an infinity stone," Peter Quill stated. "We shared the energy, I mean yeah I'm part God but maybe that's what happened?"

"We're not made of human DNA," Erin stated. "Peter and I technically have animal DNA which has been tampered with and it has made us stupidly strong both inside and out so we can handle body damage better than humans and Steve is a super soldier so maybe all four of us 'were' strong enough to take the shared energy without dying!"

"Guys!" Clint called. "We did it, we beat Thanos and we got everyone back!"

Everyone nodded. "We really did," Bruce said with a laugh.

"We did it as a team!" Captain Marvel stated proudly.

"We did Natasha proud," Erin stated as she pulled the black widow belt buckle out of her pocket. "She would have wanted to see us win, so I brought her with me to the fight, Natasha made this possibly, she is the hero I have always wanted to be."

Erin made a fist with her right hand and placed it on her heart as a tear slipped down her cheek then one by one the avengers copied, all of them copied Erin's salute to Natasha Romanoff, everyone bowed their heads in respect to their fallen Avenger...

*BACK IN PRESENT TIME*

I smiled as my Fathers finished their vows and shared a passionate kiss and the church erupted with cheers and applause. Morgan, Peter and I shared a sibling hug then we went over to our Dad's and hugged them tightly, Steve picked Morgan up and Tony held my hand as he put his arm around Peter's shoulder.

"All hail the super family!" Rhodey shouted as we walked down the aisle and out of the church.

"Squad goals!" Peter cheered.

I cringed. "Pete, no one says that," I told him.

Peter frowned. "No one?" He asked.

Morgan shook her head. "No one!" She stated.

We all headed outside of the church and we drove to Tony's cabin where we now all lived as a family. Everyone gathered outside under the fairy lights and around the BBQ Clint had started, everyone was laughing and smiling, we were so happy that we were all together again. Jake and I were standing together watching my Father's dance to slow music, both of them were smiling...

"I never thought I'd see them this happy together again," I admitted softly.

Jake held my hand. "You've got your family back," He said with a smile.

I placed my hand on my belly. "And it's only going to get bigger," I whispered making Jake smile.

Nick Fury came over to me. "It's time," He said then handed me Natsha's photo.

I took a deep breath then stood by the lake that was at the back of the house; When Peter and I returned all the stones back to the rightful place in time I had thought of how to give our fallen Avenger a good send off.

"Can I have everyone's attention!" I spoke loudly making everyone look at me. "I know this is a special, happy day and I don't want to ruin it but after speaking to you all it was agreed that we would postpone Natasha Romanoff's funeral until after this day so it would feel like she was still with us but since we are all here I think it is only right to set Natasha free."

I rolled Natasha's photo up and placed it into a bottle then put a cork in the top to stop water getting inside.

"Natasha Romanoff wasn't just a field agent, she was a partner, a best friend, a sister and a mother figure. Natasha was one of the strongest women I knew, she was prepared to do anything for everyone, for the whole world, she gave her life to bring everyone back, she fought her best friend on the edge of a cliff so he could be with his family, so we could all have a chance to be with our families," I spoke softly as I felt tears in my eyes. "Natasha I speak for everyone when I say thank you for everything, thank you for being the best and thank you for bringing my family back together, and now I set you free, free to explore the world."

I kissed the bottle then threw it into the water landing with a small splash... Everyone clapped in silence as we watched the bottle float away.

"She was so proud of you," Steve told me.

Tony stood next to me. "She saw the best in you kiddo," He stated.

I smiled. "So what do you think?" I asked as I turned to look at my Fathers.

Both Steve and Tony frowned. "What?" They both asked.

I hummed. "Do you like the name Natasha for a girl and Nathan for a boy?" I asked with a smile.

Tony went pale. "No you're not!" He stated.

Steve's jaw dropped. "With him?" He asked and pointed to Jake.

"Rhody, Thor, Clint, we gotta teach Jake a lesson!" Tony said loudly.

Thor frowned. "Why?" He asked.

Tony stomped his foot like a child. "HE GOT MY BABY PREGNANT!" He yelled.

Stony pinched the bridge of his nose. "This is going to be a long nine months," He mumbled.

Ah the super family... How I've missed you!

The End... Or Is It?

A/N- What a journey? Thank you to everyone who has been here since day one, this story was so much fun to write and I am really considering doing another Stony story for the future.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!