The Wolf

*SMASH*

Glass shattered as Erin turned into her wolf form and crashed through the window.

Erin slid down the building taking out any aliens in her path, standing on them, ripping their heads off and knocking them out the way. The wolf made a bee line for what had come down from the sky, with skill Erin dodged lasers from many directions as she sped forward, her heart pounding in her chest and a fire in her belly.

Skidding to the middle of the battle field Erin came face to face with a small Raccoon who was fighting along side Bucky and a walking talking tree?

Erin looked to her Father in confusion who was stood with THOR!

"Ah young Erin, meet my friends," Thor cheered. "Rabbit and Tree!"

"I am groot!" The tree spoke up.

Erin tilted her head to the side... The tree talks. What the hell had she missed in two years?

"I am Steve Rogers," Steve said slowly to the tree.

Just then a bunch of Ailens dived onto Erin back but the teen was fast she bolted forward the dived onto the gound rolling onto her back crushing the ailens that there once on her.

Erin snarled as she gripped weapons in her mouth and with one bite she destroyed them spitting them out at the ailens then batting them away with her paw sending them flying into the air.

Erin turned to the building to see Wanda fly out of the broken window taking on the aliens that were almost in the lab. Erin ran towards the lab as Shuri flies onto the balcony and Vision follows just seconds after.

Bruce who is in the hulk buster follows Erin up to where vision fell, within seconds the duo and stood infront of Vision protecting him.

"Oh no you don't pal, this isn't going to be like new york!" Bruce stated.

Bruce flies full force at one of the aliens dragging them across the green giving Erin time to help vision onto ther back and run into the beeline.

"We need to go back?" Vision mumbled as he held onto the Erin's fur.

"I won't let you die!" She stated.

Erin ran as fast as her legs would carry her. Skillfully dodging the trees the teen found a shelted place in the trees where she lay vision down then changed back into ther human form trying to stay as calm as possible.

"Wanda!" Erin whispered as Wanda slowly lowered herself down to the ground.

"He's here," Vision whispers.

Erin runs through the tress and into a giant purple alien fighing off Steve, Rhodey and Groot; Thanos was using the stones to effortlessly take down anyone that came at him but that didn't Erin wanting to fight, she ran for Thanos but as she was about to change into her wolf form Thonas grabbed us with his hand squeezing her tight but not tight enough to cause damage.

"You are full of bravery... You remind me of a child I once knew," Thanos stated then tossed Erin to the side like an unwanted toy. "You are too young and weak to stop me."

Erin hit her head off the floor as she landed and skids into the bushes crying in pain... Shouts and crys could be heard but Erin's vison was blured and her hearing was disorientated, she used all her strength to try to stand up on shaky legs, she rubbed her eyes trying to see but her world was a blur as she stumbled around.

"Dad?" Erin cried out in fear as she heard yelling.

Erin fell to the ground as her vision cleared... Thor had crashed his axe into Thanos' chest but Thanos didn't look worried?

Thanos lifted up his hand then snapped his fingers...

"NO!" Thor shouted. "WHAT DID YOU DO?"

Suddenly Thanos was gone. Erin looked around at the choas but something was happening?

"Oh my god!" Erin whispered as she watched Bucky turn to ash I front of her father.

Erin scrambled to her feet running to Wanda who was sat next to Vision's dead body but before Erin could say anthing Wanda and Vision had turned to ash...

King T'Challa had also turned to ash along with Sam Wilson... King T'challa's army had also turned to ash... People were disappearing?

Tears streamed down Erin's face as she looked to Steve. "What the hell is happening?" She asked.

"He's destroyed half the population," Thor stated sadly.

Steve hugged Erin tightly. "What do we do?" She asked.

"I don't know," Steve said quietly truly not knowing what to do.

Erin touched her back pocket looking for something. In a panic she scrambled to the bush she had landed near by, she fell to her knees searching the floor.

"Erin?" Natasha called.

"I can't find it!" Erin whispered harshly. "No, where is it?!"

Steve went over to his daughter. "What are you looking for?" He asked. "Erin what is it?"

Tears flooded from the teenager's eyes. "My phone, I need to make sure Peter is okay, he's on a field trip, I need to call Tony!" She snapped in frustration. "Argh where is it?"

Natasha looked to Steve in shock. "You didn't tell her," She stated.

Erin stopped searching and turned to her Father. "Tell me what?" She asked softly. "Dad?"

Steve looked away from his daughter collecting his thoughts trying to think of a way to word his racing thoughts.

"Dad tell me!" Erin said loudly.

"Steve!" Natasha snapped.

The super soldier turned back around as Erin stood up. "Tony's in space," Steve breathed out.

"Since when?" Erin asked with a frown.

"Thanos' alien friends tried to kidnap Doctor Strange, he had another infinity stone which by the looks of things Thanos got," Bruce explained as he joined the trio.

"But Peter-" Erin began softly.

"He went after Tony on the ship," Steve sighed. "Bruce lost contact."

Every emotion hit Erin like a ton of bricks and in anger she hit Steve's chest repeatedly.

"This is all your fault, if you and Tony didn't start a stupid war we would still be a family, my Dad and brother wouldn't be god knows where in space or possibly dead!" Erin ranted. "You and Tony destroyed everything!"

The teen was full of rage and hurt. Steve grabbed his daughter's hands and hugged her tightly trying to calm her down.

"And I have to live with that every day," Steve whispered into his daughters hair. "I'm sorry Erin. I'm so sorry."

"What do we do now?" Erin sobbed. "How do try to find them, if they're still alive?"

"We need to get to the avengers base, we need to see how many people have been taken," Natasha explained. "We need to stay focused and stay together."