A Secrect

A/N- Okay this chapter is pretty out there... This is like a 3AM idea that had to write down the mold together? I don't know either.

Two years had passed since the snap, the world still hadn't accepted what had happened and the Avengers were still trying to find ways to get everyone back but they were struggling, as each day passed people were walking away, Bruce Banner left the group, Thor had left the group, Rocket and Nebula went off world with Carol to search for answers from other planets and to look for Thanos but they had all found nothing.

Steve, Natasha and Rhodey still lived at the Avengers base doing what they can to help the people of the world; The triokept tabs on how the world was running, they did what they could to support charities, help the emergency services and be there for the people who had lost their loved ones.

As for Erin well she was almost twenty years old, she had taken it upon herself to build a large memorial for every country in memory of those who were lost in the snap making sure every person was placed on the memorials so they could be remembered. Every day Erin went to the memorial in New York which had her brother's name on it, after a few months it had sunk in that Peter was gone but she vowed she'd get her little brother back and tell him how much she and her Fathers loved him. Unfortunately Erin had been traveling across the world for the last two years and hadn't seen her Father Tony Stark, he had begged her to come to his new place just outside of New York, it was a quiet place in the woods by the river, Tony had told his daughter he brought animals and even made her a room so she could visit and stay over and finally today was the day Erin would see her Father.

Erin now had long blonde hair that reached her lower back, she was pretty tanned thanks to traveling to many different countries and spending a lot of time in the outdoors, she also worked out a lot which sculpted her body making her look curvy and strong, she had also started dressing a lot more like a business women wearing skirts, shirts and blazers much like a female version of Tony but with blonde hair which Steve had to smile it; Erin had Tony's brains and dress sense but Erin sure did have Steve's heart and passion even though she wasn't theirs by blood she could have passed for theirs.

Erin drove her landrover through the dirt rounds following her sat nav through the woods admiring the woodland creatures as she passed them, she had always been an outdoor kind of girl, she loved how the world worked and she was kind of jealous of where Tony lived thinking how lucky he was to live in such a peaceful place. As she got closer and closer to Tony's house Erin felt a sickness in her stomach, she was nervous about seeing Tony again, the last time she saw him Tony was yelling at Steve after passing out from lack of food, water and sleep...

Turning right down a dirt drive way Erin gasped as she saw the beautiful log cabin in front of her, slowing her car down to gentle stop she parked up and climbed out of the drivers seat taking in the beautiful surroundings. You couldn't hear anything but the soft tweets from birds, the distant round of running water from the lake and the gentle breeze making the trees sway ever so slightly.

"Erin?" A familiar voice called.

The blonde looked to the front door to see Tony Stark in a checkered shirt, jeans and boots. "Oh wow look at you?" Erin said with a smile. "A right hill billy!"

"Me?" Tony asked in shock. "Look at you, where'd my baby girl go?"

Erin smiled at the ground. "She's still here," She said quietly.

"Erin you look so damn smart," Tony told her. "I've seen you on the News, saving the world."

"I learnt from the best," She told him.

"Come on in," Tony told her.

Erin made her way up the small steps, through the front door and into the cabin... It was beautiful, like something from a holiday magazine, there was a living room, dining area, sitting room, kitchen and wide wooden stairs in font of the door. Tony led Erin into the kitchen then began making coffee for the two of them, Erin smiled as she looked up to a shelf and saw pictures of herself with Peter and Tony growning up, memories flooded back to her and she laughed out loud.