New Kid

* Kevin Pov *
I was sitting next to Nazz as we watched "The Ring". Ed was holding on to Eddy for dear life. Rolf was holding a pillow in front of him blocking the TV and Nat well he was asleep.

"Dude!" I shouted causing everyone to jumped. " this movie is fucking boring. Put on a new one."

"Sorry but no my red-headed friend. But a shepherds boy never walks away." said Rolf but began to tremble after hearing the women screaming for help. "But in this case Rolf will walk away."

I laughed. Eddy was looking for another movie to watch. I glanced out the window and saw moving truck parked in front of the house across the street.

"Hey," I said looking out the window "who's moving into town?" Every one jumped up and ran to the window.

"I don't know" said Nazz looking very carefully.

"I hope it's a cute girl." I said winked at Nazz.

"Or a cute guy." she said hitting me. I laughed. Just then A nice black sports car pulled up.

"Nice ride." Nat said

"No shit," agreeing with him

We watched a man in a suit get out.

"He's hot" said Nazz blushing.

"To bad he's old." Eddy said in a jealous tone. he was going to go back to what he was going to do before.

"Hold on Ed-me-boy." Rolf said stopping Eddy in his tracks.

We watched the man opening the back car door. there was nothing then finally a boy came out. He was tall as Nazz maybe just a little bit taller. His hair was jet black and he had a beanie that was the same shade of his hair, the only thing that stand out was the two stripes on the sides.

"Tch, It's just another boy." Eddy said going back to what he was doing before, dragging Ed along with him.

"A very cute boy." Nat winked at me and sat back down. Nazz and Rolf went into the Kitchen to get some more drinks.

I stayed and watched. He stood there for while then tilt his head and smiled to the man. The man bowed and got back into the car. I watched him waved the man good-bye, as the fade car started to fade so did his smile. I could see the sadness from where I was standing. He picked his bag and went to the house. I thought I saw him look over here. but I was mistaken. I sat back down.

Why the sad face. I thought.

* Edd's P.o.v. *

Edward my love, we're going to be moving. It's a nice place my dear. I bet you will just love it." She said hugging me " But your father and I won't be joining you on the car ride there. I'm sorry Edward. She said pushing me away. I'm very sorry. Edward....Edwar-

"Edward." I woke to Charles voice " Master Edward, we have arrived at your new place." he said holding the car door open. I looked at Charles. A dream? I thought. "Master Edward?"

"Ah, sorry." I said snapping out of it " You said we arrived?" I climbed out of the car.

"Yes master Edward. Your parents picked a nice place." he said giving me my bag.

"Yes, indeed they did." I replied. I smiled at him. "Are you going to help me unpack Charles?"

Charles bowed. "I deeply apologize, Master Edward. But your father orders was to return to his side after I safely dropped you off here." he said.

I felt my smiled begin to fade, but I still kept it. "Well if that what he said. The you must be on your way?" I said, He stood up straight and nod then getting into the car.

"Master Edward, your parents have informed me that they will be here after midnight." He said before shutting the door.

I nodded. "That's good." I said. He closed the car door and drove off. I waved till I could see the car anymore. After midnight, I thought. The smile I had was gone. I threw my bag over my shoulder. As I did I was red-head boy looking at me. But I ignored it and continue to my new house.

"Hey kid," one of the movers stopped me I could enter. "Sign here and pay up." he said. I did what I was told and thank him for his hard work. he nodded and they to left. Into the house I went.

Empty, I thought. I went to the couch and laid down. How unsanitary. But I didn't care anymore. I just didn't care.