See You Soon

* Kevin P.O.V. *

I woke first. I looked around and forgot that I stayed at Edd's. I got up and fold the blanket then put it up top of the pillow that Edd gave me last night. Charles came out of his room with nothing but his pajamas pants.

"Morning sir." I said.

"Good morning Kevin. You can call me Charles." he said.

"Okay." I sat back down on the couch and put on my shoes.

"Leaving?" he asked

"Yeah, I dont want bother Edd to much." I looked down then I touched my hand "he did enough last night." I told him.

He looked at me "have a cup of coffee before you leave." He said, I nod and followed him into the Kitchen. Charles poured us coffee. He gave me mine then sat down at the table "Kevin, can I ask of you not to hang around Edward too much." he looked at me. I sat there quietly "I love and care for him as he was my own son. Edd was hurt once and I dont intended to have him be hurt again." he said then took a sip of his coffee then looked at me.

"Trust me Charles. I won't hurt him, I care for Edd." I said.

"That's what he said as well." he looked away, then he got up "I'm finished. If you care for Edward, don't be near him to much, and don't love him, cause that's one thing that will distory your friendship you have." he said then walked out.

I sat there and looked at my cup. I got up and poured it out. I left a note for Edd and left. 

I entered my house, I looked around and found a note on the kitchen table.

Kevin I went to work. I'll be home late tonight. Please Kevin text me. I was worried.  -mom

I put down the note then went to my room and laid down, thinking about what Charles had said.

* Secret P.O.V. *

"Sir, its time to get up." Thomas said opening my curtains. I open eyes then cover eyes when I saw the light. "Sir if we want to make the flight back to Peach Creek this afternoon you must get up." he said.

I sighed then finally got up "where my cigarettes?" I asked cover my face wit my hands.

"Cigarettes are bad for you." I looked at the door of room

Then looked at Thomas "what's he doing here? I thought I told you I want nothing to do with anyone while were back down here." I glared him.

"Sir, I tried to ask him to leave but-" Thomas was cut off

"How rude. I just wanted to visit my dear belove friend." he said I looked back at him and he was leaning on the door "and to find him still asleep then asking for cigarettes so ealry?" then walked over to Thomas "poor Thomas getting yelled at." he started to fix collar then pulles him closer to him "you should come work for me. I'll treat and pay you better." he was about to kiss Thomas.

Thomas put his hand before him "I'm very pleased mister Rufus but my loyalty will remain with my Master."  he said and left the room.

Rufus smiled "how touching."

"What are you doing here Rufus?" I asked him

He smiled "I heard from a little bird that a lion was after a poor little kitten." he said.

That fucking old man. I thought, then I saw a shadow over me.

Rufus pushed me down and was now on top of me "I still want the little kitten for myself." he said "give up and give me the kitten."